May I Hold Your Hand? (ErrInk)

Requested by: Rocklife_ (ThatFreakWhoHauntsU) (ao3)

Ships: ErrInk

Warnings(?): Some swearing and a bit of fighting

Prompt/Event: enemies/frenemies to lovers. Error and Ink know each other well, having fought for a long time and having been friends/hanging out for an even longer time. One day, they're visiting some au, and get attacked. While both get hurt, Ink ends up worse off than Error. They are separated, and in that moment of near-death, they ponder their situation. They realize just how WORRIED they are about the other.

Characters:

Error is owned by Loverofpiggies

Ink is owned by Comyet

✩•̩̩*˚_____˚*•̩̩͙✩

Ink shifted nervously from feet to feet, he stared around. He was right now in outertale, waiting for a special someone. He was extremely nervous, him and... Error had already made a truce. But he was still so nervous that the other would attack him. The other also acted very strangely when he got too close so that also confused and made Ink even more nervous.

Ha paced around the place, glazing around every once in a while. He snorted a bit, why would Error even want to see him? Even if they made a truce and fixed almost all their problems with each other they still weren't really close friends.

"Wh@T @re yOu Doing?" a voice startled him out of his thoughts, Ink quickly turned around to see none other than the glitchy skeleton he was waiting for.

Error looked at him confused, he smiled softly but it quickly disappeared. Ink flinched a bit when the other quickly made his way over to him. Luckily the other didn't seem to notice or he just ignored it.

"Hey! I was just thinking of what we could do" Ink chuckled, his eye lights changing colours and shapes very quickly.

"D!d yOu s3riouslY !nvit3 m3 and not ev3n pl@n anything?" Error questioned.

"Well, kind of?" Ink mumbled, "I thought we could go to Grillby's but then I remembered that you are still kind of hated around most of the Universes?" Ink said nervously, questioning himself. Error rolled his eyes.

Ink was afraid Error would just teleport away, or insult him before doing so. He sincerely did not know which one he liked better

"Wh@t d0 y0u w@nt t0 do then?" Error sighed, Ink froze for a second. His eye lights were freezing.

"OH! I don't know, whatever you wish to do, we can walk around or we could- ACK!"

A bone went straight through his chest, he looked down. Expecting to see a black glitchy bone but instead, it was a white, almost transparent thought. Ink's whole body suddenly started trembling, his bones rattling in fear. He heard a gasp and suddenly in front of him stood Error. The other seemed hesitant at first but soon grabbed Ink's hand, only making his glitches worse.

But both ignored this, they were being attacked and they didn't know who or what it was. They only knew that it was raining bones. Sharp and dangerous, fast and merciless. Both kept getting hit every once in a while. But for some reason, they seemed to be directed more towards Ink and then Error.

The artist soon started struggling to keep up to the windows vista, the other now desperately trying to push Ink to keep moving. But Ink was starting to become weak, the bones for some reason seemed to be draining his magic. Suddenly something hit him in the back of his skull. Everything started becoming blurry, he could hear Error scream and snap him back into reality.