Frozer.

dear diary.

that still sounds dorky, god. anyways, marinette just invited me to a date at the ice rink!
(well, im calling it a date anyway).
i honestly don't know why we're going to the ice rink of all places, but im excited to be seeing marinette again. I've been thinking of her alot lately, i can't get her out if my mind. her smile, her kind actions and words. jesus, this girl's got me in a whirl.

okay, i better go get ready. im set to pick up marinette after her school day is over, meaning ive got to rush out of this class just for her. honestly, i don't mind. chemistry is ass. I'll write when i get back!

im back, well... today went... okay, i guess. i got to skate with marinette, and i may (or may not) have shown off my skating skills. i felt real bad for her, honestly. it was all going great, and we had the odd... how do i put this... moment?? or two. anyway, then she bashed into the fucking wall! it looked so painful.. me (and adrien) went to help her up, but adrien's girlfriend kagami pushed past us. she whispered something into marinette's  ear, i didn't hear what kagami said, but i think it may have been something rude or insulting. marinette ran into the bathroom and didn't come out.

there was an akumatisation, being the guy who was harassing us at the rink. he was desperate to have us take part in his skating lessons. i didn't see marinette during the whole battle, it made me think, really. because during  the time where my mother was akumatised, ladybug only came to save us when marinette left... oh no.

i've got to go, it's time fot lunch.