Silencer.

dear diary.

today was awesome. and believe me, that is NOT a word i use often. well, it didn't start off that way.

our band kitty section (with rose on vocals, me and jul on bass, and ivan on drums) as well as marinette, discovered that XY was holding a competition for upcoming musicians to showcase their talents, so we immediately jumped on the opportunity (as much as me and mari can't stand XY).

while we were rehearsing, marinette designed these AMAZING outfits for the band, i mean, i knew she did sketching and fashion, but that girl really does have exceptional talents. don't tell her, but i may or may not have stolen one of her sketchbook pages... but can you blame me, look at the detail!!

these are the costumes that marinette designed for the band!

anyway, so we submitted our video, and it was amazing!... everyone was so in the moment and wary!

but, ivan looked out of the ship window, only to see that XY had stolen our idea and was performing a rip-off version of our song live, also, he was wearing a rip-off version of marinette's designs! i felt so bad for her, she spent so long on those costumes, only for them to be ripped off by some talentless joke artist!

sorry, sort of lost my cool there, i also kinda had to get a new pencil...

so, me and mari broke into the television studio, as you do. and we confronted bob roth. the man had the audacity to snap at marinette! i honestly couldn't stand that man yelling in her face. however, i admired her confidence. she didn't let him bother her,

i couldn't stand the fact that marinette was being shouted at for standing up for what she believes in! so, i got akumatised.

you know, i always vowed that i would never end up being akumatised. i mean, im not the type that gets easily manipulated. especially by someone as sad as hawkmoth. i wanted to apologise to marinette for letting my feelings get the better of me, but i didn't get the chance.

well, i... silencer, got defeated. and we got the opportunity to expose bob roth LIVE ON AIR! it was so fucking amazing. marinette wasn't there, which was odd. but it just expands on my theory of marinette being ladybug. but thats for another day.

plus, i finally got to tell marinette how i feel. i really hope she got the message, she isn't the type to misinterpret things (i think). i honestly think im in love with her, we've planned to go and see jagged stones' new movie next week. well, let's just see how it goes. her face was priceless when i told her, plus, i've been trying to find marinette's melody for a while now, it has to be sweet and sincere, just like her! jesus, this girl is just...

 her face was priceless when i told her, plus, i've been trying to find marinette's melody for a while now, it has to be sweet and sincere, just like her! jesus, this girl is just