37

━━━━━━━━━┈♛┈━━━━━━━━━━

❝You are the best thing that's ever been mine

❝You are the best thing that's ever been mine. ❞

•••

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

YOU KNOW ONE OF THOSE MORNING WHEN YOU wake up and most definitely know that something, horrible, or something terribly strange might happen to you. It's instinct, the fear of what awaits you. It's absolutely, ridiculous that no matter how hard you try to ignore it you could not. There, now that was the perfect representation of the emotions Risa, must be feeling at this moment, as she holds the magazine, sees her phones and witnesses the colourful scenes from her daughter's guilty rendezvous.

The shame, the anger and the frustration, oh so, very, very exciting. I am sure that nothing, that could alter this. Yura, have damaged father's pride, his ego. His faith in her. And in a way she has also ruined her chances of being father's perfect child.

“It's an absolute chaos, Ms. Rose,” Martha murmured, lightly brushing my hair, as I continued to stare at the magazine, for how long? I don't know.

  The pictures were extremely, painfully, or must I say accurately on point just what I was hoping for. In the pictures Yura, being underage was seen drinking, and doing drugs. There were several other kids around her as well, but other faces were blurred all that was sold, on the cover was Yura's face.

“Do you think Ms Yura is going to be fine?” Martha suddenly asked, making me turn and roll my eyes. I don't understand, Yura will probably be prisoned in her own home, father will lecture her and that's it.

But the thing I want to to know is what happens to Risa, and father.

     “She will be fine, its a storm it will pass. This is going to be a lesson for her, next time she is going to be careful——” I murmured absentmindedly in a reserved tone, as the woman combing through my hair suddenly stopped and turned to look at me with a uncertain gaze, her eyes cold and aloof, as if she was searching for something.

“You seem to be in a pleasant mood.”

           “And, you seem to be in plans of ruining it,” I exclaimed, turning to glare at her as, her eyes widen and she glares back, as if daring me to say more,  ignoring the look on her face, I added further, “Now, if you excuse me——I think, father must be wanting all family down for breakfast.”