4

❝ Someone like me can be a real nightmare, completely awareBut I'd rather be a real nightmare, than die unaware

But I'd rather be a real nightmare, than die unaware. ❞

•••

SOMETHING LIKE melancholy dawned upon me as I stared at clear night sky, the stars hid away hiding their beauty behind the clouds, unable glow their luster, the wind dances upon the golden waves of my hair as finally feeling free at last I closed my eyes, imagining that I was somewhere else, somewhere far away.

Unknowingly my fingers moved like feathers of a bird yearning for a far away home, it is hard to survive when everything in your life was so planned out. The one you date, the one you should marry everything was just so exhausting.

Feeling drowsy I retired my attention back to my bother, a warm smile spread over my lips as with a soft chuckle I took the phone away from his hand and leaned my head against his shoulder, shifting uncomfortably he looked surprised for a few moments but then a faint smile warmed his features as he placed his chin over the top of my head and hummed softly.

"I don't want to marry brother-I want to stay being your sister," I murmured breathing slowly, as I inhaled against his skin.

His long fingers playing with my small ones stopped for a second, before he tenderly bored my hand in the palm of his large one, while the other pressed my shoulder in a loving manner.

"Then come with me and we can run away far from here," he chuckled softly against my hair as I laughed painfully.

"Where ever we go, we will still be Gabriel Richard Beckham and Rose Richard Beckham. The world is cruel my brother they won't give us a chance to prove that we're more than just our names."

I spoke earnestly causing his arms around me to loosen as he turned and stared at me.

"Remember I once promised you sister that I would not let the world come in between us-In this life I want you to be happy."

Gabriel spoke, his eyes drifting towards the car window behind me before his grin grew wider as I felt the car coming to a halt.

He uncurled his hands to cradle my face, my eyes grew heavy with tears as he smiled and spoke,"You will love it here."

His words  made my eyes flatter with anticipation as steadily I shifted my gaze towards the outside as Gabriel stepped outside offering me his hand.

In front of me was a beautiful modern style building, but I couldn't tell much from the view as it was awfully dark, the lights dimmed as we walked in, leaning closely against him I bit my lips nervously.