prologue

❛  ❖
            ❜

❝ Baby we both know that the nights were mainly made for sayingthings that you can't saytomorrow day

nights were mainly made for saying
things that you can't say
tomorrow day.❞

•••

R O S E

ON A VERY DESIRABLE summer night  when the city finally quiet down, when the parties of the riches and elites finally calmed down, a girl wearing a red dress with ruined make up and tears stained cheeks slipped out of her very own eighteenth birthday party.

Where was she headed? Was the glamorous lifestyle of Gangnam wasn't enough?

Were the limos and pearls not exotic enough, but the answer to all these questions was simple; Rose was lonely even among so many people; so she slipped out of the party and stole the keys to her mother's wanting to drive to the corner to a local bar or even a night club with cheap beer to provide comfort.

Her mind was a barbaric mess, nothing seemed to make sense she groaned and dropped her head on the steering wheel, frustrated she peered a look at the biker who just have stopped his bike next to her car and was banging on the car window yelling at her to come out.

        “Young lady you've almost drove me to my death, I say you get the fuck out and apologize,” the man steered hysterically, with his fists banging against the car's bonnet.

Oh, no mom’s car.

The thought of anymore trouble made her feel very strongly nauseous so she got out of the car, leaving the door open. The chipped man stood two feet away from her, his stinking breath hit her face as Rose exhaled with a  disgusting look and rolled her eyes pulling out her clutch she took the bundle of money as many as her fist could get a hold of and slammed it against the man's face.

      “You think money can solve everything?”

Saying that the man beat her to it when she was just about retire back into her car, his sweaty hand grabbed a hold of her wrist as he pulled her back to face him, his eyes disgustingly staring down at her like she was a deer up for slaughter.

“That’s true because I haven't damaged your bike or anything but still I'm willing to pay so back off,” she groaned growing impatient.