17

━━━━━━━━┈♕┈━━━━━━━━

❝We'll welcome the new agecovered in war paint

covered in war paint. ❞

•••

WE'VE BEEN WALKING for ten whole minutes, without saying a word. He have not looked at me once, yet when I stopped he would just slightly turn his head, half way not actually would look at me; he would just stop and wait until I start following him again. It was beginning to feel like I was in big trouble. The fact that he gets mad at every little thing is kinda, complex. He's really good at what he does, he knows how to keep me in check, but at same time I can't help misbehaving.

My eyes flickered, as Jimin halted in his steps and turned. I felt my breath quickening when our eyes met. His eyes turned dark, his gaze roaming over my body. And I squirm when his perusal continued, his jaw firming as his eyes lingered on my neck, then slowly settled upon my eyes. And that's when I completely lost it.

             “If there's something you want to say. Just say it,” I spoke, breaking the awkwardness. As I stared back trying to appear confident, but my voice it was too damn weak and he knew that is why, when I met his eyes I saw a cool gleam, flaring through his ireses.

If intimidation had a face. It would be Park Jimin.

My breath thickened, as he prowled forward, stopping in front of me. One hand on my shoulder, the other rested against my face. A short, shallow breath escaped my lips when he slowly caressed my skin, his thumb pressing underneath my eye. His touch was light, sensual and cool.

             “My meeting didn't go well. I wanted to see your face, I wanted to hold you in my arms, hear you say my name. I wanted to see myself in your eyes——yet when I saw you,  your eyes they were smiling, Rose. They were smiling at another man,” he paused, wrapping his fingers around my chin, he tilted my chin up as, I swallowed hardly, dropping my gaze, and he did it again. He made me look into his eyes,,“Why, Rose?” He asked softly making me tense. 

“It is not what you're thinking—” I tried explaining, but failed as he drew abruptly, staggering back I started at his face, firm, stoic. He crossed his arms and I gulped staring at his strong arms, that appeared to be ripping out through the fitted charcoal shirt he wore.