Ep 2

Before the projector started rolling albus-to-many-names-Dumbledore rises from his seat and spoke "1st to 4th will be sent home until further notice because this is definitely inappropriate for younger ages"

After he said that half the students got up and went to the door exiting the the great hall then it continued.

Episode 2

(Everyone entered the living room with food) "Burgers coming through" Steve says rushing through with lyra "uh, lip. Napkins." Fiona says "I can get it" Karen suggests "no, no, no. You sit." Lip denies

"Known her for like a week and already in love with her" Evan rosier told rabastan lestrange.

(Steve starts handing out the plates then v enters and sits on the couch) "who's this" v says looking at Karen "this is Karen" lip tells v "hey, Karen. Nice top. What size are you?" But Fiona cuts her off "shh! Shut up" (tv shows fishing Chanel)

(It shows frank at the alibi trying to watch the wrestling match) "hey, bub? Hey. Oh. Better door than window"(takes a sip of his drink mr Jackson is seen turning around looking at frank)

"I smell a fight" rabastan and Rudolphus sing together many roll there eyes at the Lestrange brothers

"Gallagher" he smiles and then proceeds to head butt frank in there nose "tell your girl lyra to keep her dirty self out of my Karen."

"She's not dirty!" Sirius black exclaimed

"You should be honoured a black would sleep with you" Orion shouted gaining looks even from his wife. (( Sirius had to get his personality from someone))

(He walks of leaving frank on the floor with a bloody nose but he leans forwards and takes another drink)

Pathetic man he is many thought

(It shows frank walking in the Gallagher house still watching fishing) "you okay, frank?" Steve asks "hey. That my shirt?" Lyra says walking up to him.

"He better not take it out on her" Cygnus mutters

(He just looks at he) "yeah." ( he starts walking towards her making her back up)

"He's scaring the poor girl!" Euphemia potter says

"Uh, I'm just asking."(frank then head butts her) "woah" steve shouts "Jesus!" Fiona yells

(The hall was shouting angry at the screen "that's child abuse!" Dorcas meadows shouts "it wasn't her fault!" "what did she do!")

"Guy in the bar said to pass it on" "what the fuck is wrong with you?" Steve pushes frank "Jesus Christ, dad." Fiona says worried "you're drunk, frank." Steve continues yelling "this is drunk? You wanna see drunk?" frank replies "don't do this to your kids." "What are you, a tough guy, Steve? You think you're a fucking tough guy? Because you look like a premenstrual Filipino." "Steve, go. Get out. Hey. Just go. please."Fiona yells at him "he's shitting his pants. Pussy." Frank continues "you're pathetic frank" Steve says back "get out now I mean it" Fiona yells at him

"He was just trying to help" a random hufflepuff 5th year says "yeah but if he stayed, there would of been an even bigger fight so Steve had to leave because it's not his house but franks" andromeda tells the kid getting a longing look from her sisters but she just ignores them for now.