Ep 3.5

"Hey, yo" Micky shouts to lip coming up to him with the big boys "what do they want?" Lip asks Karen "He probably just wants to ask me out again."

"Who would want to go out with you" rabastan says out loud people snort around him and professors look at him in disapproval.

"You're not interested?" Lip questions "if you like the smell of cow shit"

"They look like it too" walburga tried to whisper to her brother Cygnus, there kids heard them and tried to hide there smiles.

"Got a B-plus on that paper you wrote me." Micky tells lip "spread the word. I could use the business. I heard they're letting iggy out of juvie." Micky smiles and says "Yeah, my mom drove up to get him. Throwing a party for him this weekend." "H'ell probably be back in before then."

"Ha, ha, probably.- Micky agrees - so Lyra slept with Mandy" lip was about to open his mouth but looks at him in shock "lyra?" He asks "yeah" Micky confirms "that's, uh, highly unlikely." He try's to laugh it off "that's what we overheard Mandy tell her friends"

"Trust me you got the wrong person a Gallagher wouldn't sleep with a milkovich." Lip defends Lyra "right, the problem is that Lyra has been avoiding us all day... and uh someone's gotta get a beat down til we find her"

"You and the two big guys really gonna beat up my little sister" lip asks Micky and the two big guys nod there heads "you know well, maybe, uh, Mandy's confused lyras name with any of the other 400 dudes and gals in the 10th grade she's already fucked"

"I don't think he'll like that" Peter whispers to himself the rest of the hall wince knowing lip was pushing his luck.

Micky nods at him, Karen started to get out of the way, he threw a bat at his stomach kicks him repeatedly and hits him with the bat countless of times, the big boys helping.

"Oh merlin" mrs potter said many wincing at the grunts. "why are muggles so violent" James asked Remus but he just shrugged in response.

(Kash is seen locking up) "where's fire crotch?!" Micky shouts across the street but gets ignored "hey! Kash and grab she's only making it worse. Okay. Okay. We're gonna find her. Hey kash and grab. Tomorrow. When your shit-hole opens!" Micky leaves

(Bellatrix starts thing about all the ways she can torture the three of them with a wicked grin on her face)

"They're leaving" kash tells Lyra who's in the back "this wouldn't be happening if I didn't want to experiment" Lyra tells him "you need to figure out your sexuality some how" kash reply's "well from now on I'm just gonna be 100% straight" Lyra plans kash nods and drives off

"If they touch a hair on her head I will kill them in the most painfully way humanly possible" andromeda threats making everybody look at her scared and in shock while bellatrix smirks proudly.
once a black always black walburga, Cygnus and Orion thought.

Lyra is seen with lip and Debbie being told to sit on a couch with an old women and put there arms together for a picture and then taking family pictures with everyone.

Everybody looks confused but just shrugs it off

Later on in the night lyra and lip are looking through the window at Micky and his big guys talking to Steve then turns to the window when Steve drives off "hey, lip how's your lip!" He shouts up

A lot laughed at the pun but tried not to remembering who said it.

"Yeah, I saw you up there. Tell your shit head sister we're waiting for her." Micky shouts "sorry your face got busted up." Lyra apologises "it's okay ...so you slept with a milkovich?" Lip asks "I was experimenting and when she came to my house trying to sleep with me I saw an opportunity" she gets two canned drinks and gives one to lip.

"Your a Gallagher less hope terry or frank doesn't find out"

"Im guessing the fathers  started the feud" Evan guessed

"Yeah I'd rather not have terry or frank come up here to beat me" she admits "You should talk to her tomorrow so she can call off her brothers" lip suggests   "Yeah I will you should throw in kash" lyra tells him "why is he asking about me" lip says flattered "yeah he's trying to through all the Gallagher siblings" she smiles at him "cool"

(Some people let out chuckles finding it amusing while some adults are still disgusted at the pedophile)

(They sit in silence for a couple seconds before lip breaks it) "eventually, you're gonna have to take the beatdown for this, you know." Lyra nods "yeah I know" she goes towards her bed and lays there with her eyes closed.

"She better fight back that's all I'm saying" Orion tells his cousin who nods "this isn't gonna be good, blacks don't like loosing and will definitely not except defeat" Cygnus replies and walburga hums in agreement.

(The next morning it shows Lyra carrying the killing bat heading over to the milkovich house)

"Why am I not surprised" andromeda mutters to ted who agrees by nodding his head.

(Lyra is seen hiding behind trash bins watching the milkovich house when lip sneaks up on her) "so what's the plan" lip asks "talk to Mandy or hit Micky over the head when he comes out" she tells him nervously

"What a great plan" Marlene says sarcastically "she does realise there's two other guys that can kick her arse" Dorcas says, Alice nodding in agreement lily looks at the screen nervously.

"What about the other brothers?" Lip questions "they'll probably beat me to death." Lyra deadpans "I'll fight them off while you run." Lip picks up a rock "this is my problem, all right, not yours." Lyra tries to stop him "na it'll be fun. I owe them one." Lip persisted.

(Sirius smiles a bit happy lyra had an older brother to help, but was sad when he realised it wasn't him)

(They both turn towards the house waiting when the door opens revealing Mandy) "shit" Lyra whispers and then hands lip the killing bat running after Mandy. "Mandy, Mandy, hey." "Oh, hey lyra" she greets "we need to talk" Lyra starts "your bothers are trying to kill me" she finishes

"what why?" Mandy said confused "that overhead your conversation with your friends saying you slept with me" lyra says "oh shit I'm sorry there really overprotective, I'll tell them i was talking about Kyler Davies" she tells Lyra "thanks"

(The screen cuts out)

"Thank Godric no one's getting hurt" mrs potter says many adults nodding in relief  aswell.

(Lyra and Mandy walk around she admits she's sleeping with her boss and they talk about Justin timber lake etc) "you know I could pretend to be your girlfriend at school and stuff then no one would find out about the you know what with the boss"

"I'm not sure if that's nice or if she's doing it for her own benefit" James asks "it's kinda both I guess" Remus says, Sirius deep in thought nods along not knowing what

"You'd do that for me?" Lyra asks "sure. It'll keep the creepy guys away from me besides I've never really had a real boyfriend or girlfriends before and don't worry about the feud terry is a drunk and the boys, I'll tell them your helping me" "thanks" lyra thanked

(The scene cuts out again to show Mandy and Lyra in her bed reading lip looking at them. when she starts pulling lyras trouser leg up about to draw on them when Fiona walked into the room)

"Hey, above the covers" she leaves

(Some people chuckle at the overprotective sister and bellatrix shifts uncomfortably in jealousy)

(Lyra chuckles) "you got it" "you look nice" lip shouts after her "thank you" they all smile at each other.

End of episode 3 finally I updated see ya have a good day