In between

Camp Half-Blood, Long Island, New York.

Two boys are fighting on a training ground with a group of kids watching them. The air surrounding them is filled with water droplets and a dark atmosphere. One boy is dressed in an orange shirt and jean shorts with sea green eyes and black hair. The other one is dressed in all black with dark brown eyes and messy black hair. "You can't win, Neeks," the green eyed boy smirked.

"Don't call me Neeks!" the brown eyed boy charged forward. He swung his sword in the direction of the other boy, but he dodged it by a centimeter.

"NICO!" A red-haired girl ran over yelling, both boys stopped fighting for a second and listened to what she had to say. "Chiron needs you at the Big house!"

"I'm busy, Rachel. Tell him I'll be there in a second," the brown eyed boy said. "Come one Percy, let's finish this."

The green eyed boy drew his sword again, "NO! He said it's important," she sighed, knowing he wouldn't listen. "It's about your sister." That sentence made him and everyone around them freeze. He quickly shoves the other boy off him. 

"Let's go," Nico orders her and puts his sword in it's holster. He and Rachel run past everyone with him running faster than her. He runs to the big house and bursts through the door where Chiron and Mr. D are waiting for him. "What's going on?" He asks, walking over to one of the chairs.

"We found her," Chiron admits.

"What do you mean? She's been missing for 5 years now? Where could she have been?" Nico rushes out.

"She's staying in Illinois. She was adopted by the Calvin family 3 years ago," Chiron explains.

"Let's go get her!" Nico says excitedly, ready to rush out the door to meet his sister again. 

"It's a little more complicated than that Nate," Mr. D tells him, making Nico roll his eyes at him getting his name wrong for the millionth time. "She doesn't remember you or anyone else. Plus, she's Santa Claus's adopted daughter."

"Woah, woah, woah, wait what? Santa Claus? You're kidding right?" Nico chuckles disbelievingly.

"He's not," Chiron sighs. "He's one of the legendary figures. We have a meeting with them once a year and this year there was a new Santa, he mentioned his adoptive daughter. I recognized her name and told him I knew her biological brother. He was certainly shocked hearing that she was a demi-god, but understood us wanting to see her."

"I need to see her," Nico insists. "I'm taking Will with me."

"I can't stop you, so I wish you luck," Chiron nods, handing him a paper with an address on it and Mr. D just drinks his diet coke.

Nico runs out of the Big house and toward the infirmary to find his boyfriend. "Will," He yells when he finds a blonde haired blue eyed boy.

"Hey, Nico. Is something wrong?" He asks.

"We found her."

"Found who?" Will smiles confused.

"Her," Nico says with watery eyes.

Will gasps slightly, "Are you going to meet her finally?" Nico nods and Will gives him a hug.

"I want you to come with me," Nico tells him when they pull away. "She doesn't remember and she's apparently been adopted by Santa Claus and I hate to admit this, but don't know if I can do it without you."

"Santa?" Will asks skeptically.

"I know, I know, but if the gods are real apparently so is Santa," Nico sighs, he tries to pull Will out the door, but he resists.