4. Saving Christmas

(Natalia's P.O.V)

"Alright, Leo. The circuits in the electrical room were frosted over, so were the breakers for the naughty and nice center. Bernard can show you there for you to defrost them so we can have them up and working correctly again. Then, both of you come back here and help with whatever toy making you can," I order.

"You got it, boss," Leo salutes. "Time to turn up the heat," he smiles evilly before running after my husband.

"Hazel, the reindeer are stressed with all the setbacks we're having could you calm them down and get them prepped and ready for take off?" I ask her.

"On it," She nods excitedly, running to the stables.

I turn back to the group, "The rest of you, find a spot and help clean up toys and make the final ones. If none of them need help, organize and help get them wrapped."

"And for that, I brought extra help," Charlie brags, bringing in the council of Legendary Figures.

"We're here to help in any way we can," Mother Nature says kindly.

"Is that Gaea?" Percy asks.

"Different version of her. She doesn't know any of us and isn't evil," Nico explains. "Let's go people, T-minus 3 hours until gifts need to be delivered!" Everyone runs off to go help and I smile at them before feeling another pain in my stomach, but this time more intense and moving to my lower back.

"Hey, are you okay?" Piper asks.

I nod, "Yeah, just some contractions," I tell her.

"Is the baby coming? If so you need to tell Will," She insists. "I remember as soon as contractions started Selena was here not much longer." 

I shake my head, "This baby is not coming until after we deliver the gifts."

"Nat, you don't get to decide when the baby comes, that's the baby's job."

"Well either way, nothing is consistent or close together so I'm still going to work," I tell her, heading off to check on the electrical. "Hey, how's things going?" I ask my husband and best friend.

"It's great!" Bernard says. "Leo got the circuits running for the naughty and nice center and finished the main power."

"That's great!" I grin at both of them. "Now, there's only a few more toys to make. Leo how about you run ahead, it'll probably take us longer to walk there."

"Alright, mi amiga," he salutes again. "This day has been amazing. I can't wait to tell Calypso everything." He excitedly runs off to help the other evles.

Bernard puts his arm around my back and we walk back to the main workshop just as Dad walks in with Carol and her parents. "Dad, what are you doing?" I ask him, running over. "Um, welcome to the main part of the factory. We're very busy getting the last of the orders done for Christmas," I explain to Carol's parents

"Elves," Dad announces and Bernard and I look at him like he's crazy. "Elves, stop working for a minute!" He yells.

"What is he doing we have two hours until Christmas," Bernard whispered harshly in my ear.

"Don't get mad at me, I don't know," I tell him, tears coming to my eyes. I'm too stressed for this and now Bernard's mad at me.

"Hey, hey. No, don't cry snowflake," Bernard whispers, giving me a hug. "I'm sorry."

"I'd like you all to say hello to the in-laws," Dad tells them and they all say hello in sync, even Leo and Percy.

"Hello," Sylvia smiles.