The Morning After, Disaster

"I love you.." She heard his soft voice.

Tears escaped her eyes. "I-I love you too."  She still loved him; this was the truth & this was terrifying.

HARLENE'S RESIDENCE

Beaming rays of light that peaked through the
slits of blinds warmed the face of Harlene Jones. Slowly, her eyes started to pry open and adjust to the morning hues. She felt a terrible ache between her thighs and her head was pounding terribly. "Fuck..." She mumbled. Her eyes scanned around the room as she tried to remember the reoccurrence of last nights events. Everything was a bit of a blur until Michael walked out of her bathroom with a towel secured around his pelvis.

Beads of water cascaded down his body as he had
just gotten out of the shower. But still, Harlene could only register flashbacks that her mind allowed her to.

She remembered crying on the phone and
Michael showing up at her doorstep. She recalled how aggressively he fucked her but that was about it. All she knew was that she was happy to see Michael in her room. She missed his presence. He smiled at her, "You always look so beautiful in the morning. Your skin glows, always." Harlene's lips curled upwards.

"You're too sweet." She leaned up from the pillows
and rested her back against the headboard. The midnight blue linens were wrapped around her naked physique. Michael noticed the discomfort in her face & asked if she was alright. Harlene simply nodded, "I'm okay. My head hurts is all...I'm a bit sore down there as well..."Shyly, she looked down at her manicured nails.

"My apologies, I got a bit carried away last night." He admitted, a devious smile forming on his thin lips.

"It's okay..." Harlene softly spoke. But what he did last night wasn't okay, Harlene just couldn't recall.

She assumed the two had a long night of make
up sex. Unbeknownst to her, Michael took a sexual stimulant prior to his arrival. Preparing himself for his own ulterior motives of selfishness. Binding them for life without her consent.

Harlene didn't remember how many times Michael had came inside of her. She didn't remember him holding her legs up so his semen wouldn't escape from her womb.

She didn't remember any of it.

"I'm happy to see you, Michael." Harlene's head lifted
to see him studying every move she made.

"So am I. I missed the fuck out of you."
He admitted. Walking over to where she rested he 
sat on the edge of the bed. Michael leaned his head over and kissed Harlene delicately.

"I'm scared, Michael..." Harlene admitted. She
felt her eyes brim with tears but sniffled to prevent them from escaping the outlines of her lids. "What are you scared of?" He asked, gently taking one of her hands in his. She sighed.

"I'm scared because I love you." She did
remember telling him that, how she truly felt.

She loved him, unfortunately.

"How could we ever have a real relationship
without being judged..." Harlene glanced at Michael with despondent eyes. "I don't care what others think, All I know is that I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Michael said, pulling her into his arms but she resisted. Stressfully she ran her fingers through her disheveled hair.