The Royal Family

Twenty-five year old King Eren Yeager and twenty-six year old Queen Cya Emen finally grace the Ackerman Family Tea Shop. Their expensive clothing got all the guest's and citizens' attention. Eren was wearing an expensive black suit and a green tie, which Eren's wife privately made for him. The suit shows off a lanky yet muscle build. His long hair is tied up in his usual bun and on the top of his head, a gold modest crown is rested on his head. His silent aura and gaze are calculating yet relaxed.

Almost everyone's jaw drops at seeing future Eren on the screen. They never would have guessed that Eren would ever be king, especially Jean and Eren himself. The scouts are having some trouble processing this discovery.

"Wow Eren, who knew you would gain so much political power and become a king," Armin said in shock. How eyes were wide as he looked at his best friend's future self.

Mikasa study Eren as a small blush gazed upon her cheeks. True Mikasa might not be in love with Eren anymore and only see him as a beloved friend but she can't deny that future Eren is handsome and unbeknownst to everyone else Sasha and Historia are having the same thoughts.

Reda being unaffected by Eren's appearance spoke of something else "Eren your future self has a more calm and mature demeanor." Reda commented as she watch the screen.

Jean made a smirk/sneer expression on his mouth "it seems like the suicidal bastard finally grew up or should I say growing old" Jean taunt.

Eren coming out of his shock shakes his head and glared at Jean while growling "fuck off horse face, you're just jealous that you probably work full time cleaning the horse's stables." Eren retorted with a smirk which made some of the soldiers burst out laughing.

Jean was about to say something nasty until Levi spoke up "both of you be quiet or you will be cleaning the stables for six months." Levi coldly threatens them to which the boys pale and continue to look at the screen in silence.

The screen then focuses more on Queen Cya, who is was wearing a long beautiful black velvet off-shoulder gown. It complimented her dark brown shiny unblemished skin. Her dark red hair was in her signature swirl bun bang and she wore a small silver diamond tiara. Men were gawking and blushing at Cya's appearance but she wasn't paying attention. The queen was too busy slowly pushing the three connected strollers toward their tables. Queen Cya demanded that she would push her and Eren's children's stroller herself much to her guard's dismay.

Mikasa tilted her head and frown a little in confusion "that is not Queen Historia. Who is that?" Mikasa calmly questions out loud asking if anyone knows who that woman is.

Sasha was taken back seeing Cya's dark skin, never seeing anybody with that skin type before. "Why is her skin dark? Is she sick or an oriental like Mikasa?" Sasha asks in confusion.

Armin taps his chin and hums to himself "well, Eren's father journals state that there are countries outside of Paradise Island, so maybe in different countries there is a more different and unique physical type of races of people." Armin theorizes to everyone.

Reda nodded to Armin "that sounds very possible and smart Armin". Reda said as she gave Armin impressed looks.

Levi sits up straight and narrows his eyes "going by that logic that woman must be a queen from a different country. So the question is what country is she queen of and how did Eren marry someone outside of Paradise Island let alone meet her?" Levi said in a suspicious tone of voice. Levi was very wary of outsiders since Paradise Island had encounters with them have been bad so far.

The room got quiet as everyone thought about Annie, Reiner, Berthold.

Although Eren's face was looked bored he was inwardly gawking at his future wife's appearance. He never saw any woman like her. Her looks were on par with Mikasa and Historia. However, unlike Mikasa's exotic and graceful beauty or Historia's enchanting and traditional looks his future wife's looks were sexy, classy, and curvy. 'Damn, I sure did marry a good one. She looks good for her age' Eren thought to himself on the inside giving himself a mental pat on the back. Eren felt the urge to play with the queen's red hair. However, Eren snaps out of his daze after hearing captain Levi talking.