The First Meeting or Not

The scene change and we see a late teen Eren Yeager casually taking a stroll in the plains. He seems to be lost in thought with a look of torment on his facial features. Eren was granted a few days off from his superiors as he had much to think about, especially his discoveries of his future actions.

"Eren..." Mikasa trailed off at seeing the look on future Eren's face.

"Whatever going on his mind must be grave if the brat looking like that" Levi said as he cross his arms.

'I wonder what you're thinking about Eren'. Armin thinks seeing the conflict look on his best friend's face.

"Does anybody notice that Eren is in the middle of fucking nowhere!" Connie said exclaim, confuse about Eren's location.

Eren rolled his eyes "You forgot I am a titan shifter, I can easily make it back to headquarters or civilization in my titan form. Still, though, I wonder what I'm going through." Eren replied to Connie.

Eren couldn't believe he will commit mass genocide. He knew that the world hated them but he didn't think he is pushed into the extreme to protect his home. He and the others were trying to find allies and trade from multiple countries but found no aid so far. Everything was beginning to look bleak and Eren was starting to become distressed that there was no alternative future than the one he foresaw.

"....!"
".....!"

Grishen now allowed everyone to hear thoughts from the people on the screens.

Everybody was shock to absolute silence hearing Eren's thoughts of thinking of doing the rumbling.

"Eren why would think of starting the rumbling!!" Mikasa scream at him.

"Eren the rumbling is not the answer! We can find a another way!" Armin cried out.

"You do it brat and I'll kill you" Levi said seriously to Eren.

Reda sighed "Everyone calm down we know that Eren doesnt do the rumbling so stop screaming at the boy" Reda surprisingly came in defense of Eren.

Eren was shock and if he was being honest thought about doing the rumbling once or twice but then decided not too. He was grateful that they did find a better solution. Eren avoid his comrades stares and continue to watch the screen.

As Eren was walking in the corner of his eye he saw something red from a far. Thinking it might be a certain someone he has been trying to catch for months, Eren sprints over to the mystery girl, the woman name Cya.

Multiple eyes widen and eyebrows raise.

"What the hell?" Connie asks in confusion.

"What the hell is she doing out there?" Reda raises a brow. Reda couldn't help but ask anyone who might have an answer to her question.

"Isn't that my future wife? Is this how we met?" Eren ask in concern seeing she was by herself away from civilization.

"I'm still on the fact Eren been trying to capture Cya. I knew suicidal bastard was a fucking creep." Jean sneer making Eren glare at him.

"That does sound a little creepy" Sasha mutter making Reda nod to her.

Eren was looking at Cya in concern and fondness, Eren checks her pulse and sighed in relief that she was alive. However, Eren was curious to know why she chose to hide here. Eren have been using the Yeagerists to try to track Cya down to show his appreciation in healing him and Armin of 13 year old curse and restoring their damage body.