The History of Cya

The screen changes and showed a beautiful country in the distance with by the clear blue ocean shore in front of the northern side of Marley. Multi wooden docks spread around the shore, with Marleyan Navy's soldiers and their ships surrounding the shore scouting for any signs of Marley's enemies.

Everyone eyes widen seeing the ships and the salty water.

Eren nudges Armin. "Looks like everything in your book wad true Armin " Eren said with a grin seeing Armin in awe at the ocean.

Armin nodded "I always hope to see the ocean as one of the motivation to keep going in the Survey Corps but actually seeing it is a whole different feeling all together" Armin said as he carefully study the image of the water, his eyes trying to memorize every detail.

Levi on the other hand didn't really care for the ocean all too much. Levi nods at the scene "Looks like Marley has a another branch of military" Levi said as he click his teeth with his tongue.

Reda sigh in annoyance and frustration. "Just what we need more enemies." She said with a voice full of sarcasm as she cross her legs while rolling her green eyes. She was already losing her temper seeing the enemy.

The monitor shows a beautiful semi modern cities with a more technological and architecture buildings. The setting was during the evening where citizens continue on their merry way chatting amongst themselves, going to their destination with friends and love ones.

Sasha gasp her mouth forming a little o "Look at how new the buildings are. If there country is modern, surely the food is too. There most be all types of flavors and exotic spices!" Sasha said excitedly as she puts her shoulder around both Jean and Connie making the former face make a grimace.

Jean shakes his head at his friend antic and look at the citizens. "Despite being from enemy country the citizen look lively and normal.'" Jean comments as he tilt his head.

"Just because there are some people on Marley think we are devils doesn't automatically mean every single one of its citizens share the same belief" Mikasa stoically explain to Jean.

The screen showed the Eldians on Marley having their brown armband on their arms and living in their intermediate zone. Officers work around the clock monitoring the Eldians every behavior, searching any signs of rebellion. Some of Eldians living in Marley faces were grim at best compare to citizens outside the wall, not liking their living arrangements however, knew better to speak it out loud. 

The room mood went down significantly reminding of how the world hates them.

Eren growled as he tighten his fists seeing how the officers treat fellow Eldians like cattle. "Those damn Marleyan bastards" Eren mutters to himself. 'I'll destroy them' Eren venomously thought and immediately regretted it having an image of his future family ruling Marley come to his mind. Eren shakes his head to calm himself down.

We get to the collosal main castle to where the royal monarch resides. Inside a pregnant queen was screaming in agony inside chambers, while laying on a hospital bed.

Connie jump and let out a startle yell hearing a woman scream. "The hell!?" He ask he place a hand over his heart from fright.

Reda and Levi simultaneously rolled their eyes at Connie's pathetic display.
"Calm the hell down already will ya!!" Reda snap at Connie getting irritated.

Levi place a hand on Reda's shoulder and she calm down sending a look of warmth to Levi. 

Doctors, and ladies-in-waiting were frantically moving  to assist the queen to birth the royal heir. The queen, name Elena, had very light tan skin with brown eyes and plump pink lips, giving her an exotic appearance . Her jett black curly hair in a formal bun, which was slowly following apart with her majesty laying on the bed. The queen long two front bangs messily stuck on the corner of each side of her face. Sweat soaking her forehead as Elena threw her head to let out another blood curdling scream. "Hurry up and get this damn thing out of me !!!!" She roared at the top of her voice, bursting into a sob once more. "I can't take it anymore!" Elena sob and shook her head.