BaseBall? Part I

I Do Not Own The Picture Above

Grishen pause the TV screen and look at the grim expressions on everyone face.
He could even see tears begin to form in Eren's and Mikasa's expression as they worried for their future spouses.

Grishen clear his throat and ran a hand through his red hair. "Umm.. okay since tension in the room is a little to dark for my taste, we are going to pause on Cya's future and watch something more upbeat for the time being." Grishen said with a little encouraging smile.

Almost everyone looked at each other for a few seconds and nodded.

Eren however clearly protested. "What!" The hell you mean we aren't  going to see what happens to Cya and Chang! I want to know what happens dammit!" Eren said visibly getting upset as he bawled his fist and scowled

Mikasa put a hand on Eren and turn her calm face to Grishen "It might calm both Eren and my nerves to see our love ones be safe." Mikasa advise Grishen to reconsider as she lean back into her chair.

Armin saw both sides and thought of a way of a compromise. "Maybe Grishen wants to show something positive in the future to remind ourselves that whatever tragedy we see is not permanent and that it all works out for us in the end." Armin states logically.

Levi decided to speak " Alert is right brats, stop complaining and let Grishen show us more of the future, besides I need to make sure my daughter is doing well in the future."  Levi said with a stern expression on his face as he take a sip of his tea.

Reda smile warmly at Levi, happy he is showing much concern of their future daughter. She scooted her chair closer to  Levi wanting to be closer her and share body heat.

Levi put a hand around Reda's waiste and played with Red's long chestnut hair with his fingers.

Eren looked like he was about to protest once more but stop when his grandson gave him a pleading looked and Eren bites his tongue and cross his arms over his chest with sigh.

The TV started to change and showed and showed Levi's family packing a small duffle bag.

All three member of the family was wearing a purple and black baseball sports outfits. Levi was cleaning eight year old Chloe's hand after she ate her favorite fruit, blueberries. He always wants his family to look presentable.

Several eyebrows was raised seeing the baseball uniforms.

Jean was the first one to ask. "What military uniforms is Levi's family wearing?" He ask Grisha.

"They look really cool! I want one!" Connie exclaim.

"Me too!" Sasha states right after Connie.

"I would like one of those outfits" Historia raise her hand and ask softly.

Armin scratch his chin as he study each Ackerman wearing the outfit. "I don't think they are military outfits, otherwise why is Reda's and Levi's daughter wearing a miniature of the same outfit?" Armin ask out loud as he tilt his head.

"Armin is correct, they are called baseball uniforms. which is a modern all around world sport, well except Paradise Island anyway." Grishen chuckles as he answer as he backs up Armin's theory.

Jean scratch his head "So what, are we doing sports now that the titans is gone?" Jean ask as he was wondering why the family was playing sports.

"Its just game your guys play twice a year, you guys and your families play when you have a reunion. But more importantly you play this game for charity. People across the world come and pay to watch Paradisans play baseball. The money goes straight to Queen Historia's orphanage and homeless shelters. It doesn't help that makes the Paradise Island look more humanize to the rest of the world." Grisha explain as he sip his fizzie drink.