521-530

Chapter 521: Generosity

  Chen Jiawang is just what he said, so far, so that a 15-year-old child will have to take two small children...

  Otherwise, what can be done, the two of them will not be able to go back to pick them up, the old father is 60. He was too old to say that he would let his father send it, let alone one more person, and one more person's travel expenses.

  Before, I didn't think I missed the child. After all, the couple was hungry and full here before, and they were often pulled out for education. He didn't even know how many days he could live, and never even thought about taking the child. We pick them up.

  Now they can get enough food here. I wonder if the two elders and a few small ones in the family can get enough to eat?

  In the past few years, they have not earned a penny here, nor have they sent money to their homes. A few children rely on their grandparents to supply food, so they can eat.

  Chen Jiawang was writing a letter while wiping his tears, making Shen Shulin very sad.

  He had only twenty yuan in his pocket, and it was given by the previous girl. He didn't have a place to spend money for private money. It took two months for him.

  Shen Shulin took out the twenty yuan from the pocket sewn inside the sweatshirt and put it in front of Chen Jiawang, "Wait a minute, put this money in an envelope and mail it to the children so that they can buy something to eat on the way. It's me. A little thought of being an uncle."

  Shen Shulin was worried that Chen Jiawang's family would not pay for the travel expenses for a few children, but he couldn't speak straight, so he turned such a corner.

  Chen Jiawang raised his face in surprise. This year, a farmer could not get 20 yuan a year in income. He really didn't expect that Chief Shen could pay him so much money.

  But with this money, he really couldn't be polite with Chief Shen.

  Chen Jiawang was a little excited and said, "Brother, thank you, but I guess half of the money will not be paid."

  This group of people have been delegated for more than two years. In the past two years, they have done the most tiring work, eating The worst food, and I don't even paid a penny.

  Chen Jiawang and Yin Haiying were the first to come. They came to them in six or six years, and it has been almost three years. Where did they get the money.

  Compared with these scholars, he, an old farmer, has become a rich man instead.

  Shen Shulin felt ironic after thinking about it, he almost couldn't understand this era.

  "What are you going to pay back? No need to pay back, I said, this little money is regarded as the money that my uncle gave to the children to buy food and drink on the road, and it is not loaned to you."

  " You can use so much money to buy food and drink. Brother, to tell you the truth, I'm really afraid that my parents won't be able to pay for the children's tickets. This time, it's okay. With this twenty yuan, it is almost enough for three children's travel expenses."

  Chen Jiawang While talking, they gave them to Shen Shulin, together with twenty yuan and a letter, and then took out another fifty cents, "I have to trouble your family Yiyi. When I enter the city, I will send it to you. I will write the address here. Above, the fifty cents is the envelope stamp money."

  "give it to me, I will take it back to them two, I promise to help you send the letter." Before the children leave, I have to talk to him. This dad said hello, so Shen Shulin didn't worry at all that the children had already left.

  Sure enough, when Shen Shulin came back, the children were ready and were about to go to the field to talk to him.

  Shen Shulin glanced at his own four son who was not promising, just now he had just decided to marry him, and he looked reluctant to his daughter-in-law.

  The man who did big things, in his heart...

  OK, his fourth son is a big car driver, in fact, this is better than his dad, and he still expects him to do something big.

Chapter 522 Crazy Man Comes Again

  After Shen Yiyi listened to her father's narrative, when sending the letter, she added another twenty yuan, three children, it is estimated that this time even travel expenses and food and drink are enough.

  Shen Sizhu drove and threw his sister to the post office and Gu Zumo went to solicit goods.

  After Shen Yiyi and Gu Zumo helped Chen Jiawang's home to send the letter, they had nowhere to go after thinking about it, so they went to their home on Guangfu Road.

  Shen Sanzhu went to study in the province yesterday. When he was away, he saw Zhang Wannian walking outside, so he talked to the old man and asked him to take care of the yard.

  Unexpectedly, the old man was quite responsible. When he heard something in the courtyard, he quickly came over to see who was coming.

  "Grandpa Zhang, it's me." Shen Yiyi poked his head out and waved his paw with Grandpa Zhang.

  Zhang Wannian saw that the little girl was coming, and he quickly turned back and called his wife over. He was so old that he didn't want to be babbled like a woman.

  But he still has to talk about that, otherwise he always feels that something is wrong, especially Secretary Shen who lives in this hospital, the kid looks like a promising one, but he can't be ruined by such a girl.

  Shen Yiyi didn't know what the old couple of Zhang family were going to say, so she quickly let Grandma Zhang into the yard, and asked Gu Zumo to take out a chair, and she quickly made a glass of malted milk for the old lady.

  "Don't worry about Yiyi, grandma will leave after speaking." Grandma Zhang has poor legs and legs. She has a chair to sit on, so she must be reluctant to stand.

  "Grandma Zhang, my little brother and I will go to the county with my fourth brother in the next few days. I guess we will be back in a few days, so this courtyard has to trouble you and Grandpa Zhang to take care of it."

  "When your third brother is leaving, he also said hello to our old man. Actually, there is no problem with our public security. Besides, my family lives here. To be honest, with my fourth son, no one dares to come to be a thief."

  Shen Yiyi absolutely believed what Grandma Zhang said. She was the fourth oldest in the Zhang family. She hadn't learned anything before. Later, she heard from her third brother that he was still a captain, and he must be a very good person. Be the captain, and still the captain of the kind of desperate industry.

  "I just listened to my grandfather Zhang, it seems that there is something to say, right?" Grandma Zhang said that the law and order here is good, and Grandpa Zhang still looks like he has something to say. Actually, Shen Yiyi has already guessed it.

  "Yes girl, I saw a girl standing in front of your house yesterday afternoon. That girl looks pretty good. When I heard the old man say, I wanted to come over and ask her who she is looking for. Guess what she said? "

  Do you still have to guess? That girl must be Xin Xiaoyue, so what else can I say, she must say that her third brother is her object, and she is here to find her object."

  "What did she say?" Shen Yiyi pretended to cooperate with Grandma Zhang without knowing it.

  The girl's barley milk essence was rushed, and Grandma Zhang was not polite, took a sip, and then said: "She said she came to see your third brother, and that your third brother is her partner, and that she herself is a Teacher. Later I asked her, since you are Secretary Shen's object, why don't you know that he has gone out of town?"

  Grandma Zhang said, her eyes suddenly widened, which shows that the old lady must have been scared at the time.

  "Then guess what, when the girl heard this, she suddenly shouted, saying that I was talking nonsense, saying that I was lying to her, and also asked if there was a girl in my family who wanted to marry Secretary Shen, and that I was jealous that she had found it. A good person, who wants to dig her wall or something, oh my god, the girl looked pretty and went crazy, but it was too scary."