911-920

Chapter 911 is good-looking

  Although the Lin family is now a match, the girl of the Sun family has almost enjoyed the blessings of the past ten years.

  I heard that in order to train Lin Lanshu, the Lin family hired several teachers for her, some of them taught her piano lessons and some taught her painting.

  Lin Lanying said from this point of view, it's impossible to see that Lin Lanshu is not her aunt's own birth, because her aunt really hurts her heart for this daughter, even as long as the girl opens her mouth and asks for anything, her aunt will find a way to satisfy.

  Haha, speaking of it, the woman really took a lot of pains to prevent Lin Shuguang from seeing the flaws, pretending to be a real mother.

  Mrs. Shen was very old, and she knew that Wang Xiaohui was obedient to the fake Lin Lanshu, just pretending to show her man.

  "Mom is right, Sister-in-law, you should think carefully about this matter. As long as you don't want to recognize it, even if those people see that you look very similar to the lady Wang, then you don't want to admit it." Shen Yiyi also said .

  Sisao hadn't even entered the gate of the school, and she was simply an imposing girl in the old Sun's house, but that Lin Lanshu was cultivated by the Lin's so many talents.

  And if it were not for her fourth brother's insistence, Sun Donghua would have been sold to a fool as a wife.

  That Ms. Wang Xiaohui, for her own happiness, is really harmful, so she doesn't even admit it to such a mother.

  After discussing with the mothers, they finally came to the conclusion that they would not take the initiative to recognize each other, nor would they refuse to tell the truth. Everything depends on the Lin family's reaction, and then they will do what they see.

  At the moment, Shen Yiyi was very curious about the real Sun Donghua, and followed my old mother Shen. Before she went to talk to the girl, the girl had come to look for her generously.

  Lin Lanshu looked at the little sister-in-law of her cousin, she was taken aback, isn't this girl only fifteen years old? But it doesn't look like a fifteen-year-old at all.

  Before Lin Lanshu went to the countryside, she heard that the country folks didn't care about girls and boys, and they all looked rough and ugly.

  Later when she came to the countryside, she found that although the rumors were a bit exaggerated, most people were pretty much the same as everyone said.

  In order to highlight the difference between the people in the city and the villagers, Lin Lanshu deliberately wore a dress today, and it is still the most popular plaid skirt.

  Just now she jumped out of the carriage triumphantly, and found that the cousin who greeted her was also wearing a nice floral skirt.

  And the half-sleeve that Lin Lanying wore was also very good-looking, and the pair of sandals, just wearing them, was no worse than what she wore when she was in Kyoto.

  Lin Lanshu wasn't surprised to think that the uncle's wife might have bought them for her cousin's relatives in Kyoto.

  But now I saw Shen Yiyi and found that not only did she look very different from those country girls she had seen, she was also so western-style in her clothes.

  Lin Lanshu secretly measured Shen Yiyi's height. The girl's height was a bit taller than her, and she estimated that she was at least 1.65 meters tall.

  Then it was paired with a white face, big round eyes, and this long skirt that she had never seen before. Damn, this girl really belongs to this family? Don't steal it from the city, right?

  If Shen Yiyi knew what Lin Lanshu was thinking in his heart, he would definitely say that if there is a mother, there must be a daughter.

  Actually, the dress that Shen Yiyi wore today was designed by herself. She didn't know that Gu Zumo would be back at the time, and she didn't expect that she would make a wedding so soon.

Chapter 912 Good Days

  Fortunately, her third sister-in-law can make clothes by herself, and then make her a new one from the whole material. This dress is made by her third sister-in-law.

  But at the time, in pursuit of good looks, she couldn't get too ridiculous. She really took a lot of thoughts on the design of this skirt.

  Gu Zumo is so domineering, he will definitely decide to kiss this time in his life, and it is estimated that there will be no such thing as divorce or divorce.

  That's why she took out this new dress that she hadn't worn once. On this important day, she wanted to leave an unforgettable memory for herself.

  In this era, big girls and little wives in the country did not wear skirts, even in the city, it is rare to see skirts in the streets.

  After all, Gu Nan is from a big city, and he knows how to design, cut, and make. Then, seeing my sister-in-law looks good, he likes to dress her up.

  So every time I went to a department store, Gu Nan would show my sister-in-law the fabric first, and would buy it back if he felt it was suitable.

  The white dress Shen Yiyi wore today was when Gu Nan went to the department store not long ago. He felt that this very fluttering fabric was suitable for my sister-in-law, so he pulled Shen Yiyi a few feet back.

  At that time, Shen Yiyi saw this piece of cloth and liked it, because she came to this era for so many years, and finally saw a piece of chiffon shirt material that was very close to the future generations.

  Then Shen Yiyi designed a skirt that fits this era, with long sleeves, long skirts, small round necks, and fake belts.

  Later, Gu Nan felt that this style was a bit unsuitable for young girls. In order to highlight the highlights, he put some red silk on the collar and cuffs.

  Shen Yiyi looked pretty good at first sight, and suggested that there should also be a circle of red on the fake belt.

  The last two people made one stroke, and she made one stroke. The dress that Lin Lanshu had never seen before became a foreign dress that Lin Lanshu had never seen before.

  Originally, she still felt that this kind of skirt was not worn on occasions.

  It just so happened that she was engaged today, so naturally she will dress more beautifully.

  Shen Yiyi just put on this skirt and a pair of small white leather shoes, plus the fact that the girl looks like a fairy.

  "You are my cousin's sister-in-law? Your dress is really beautiful, and you look good." When Lin Lanshu saw Shen Yiyi, she enthusiastically came over to talk to her.

  Maybe he had been very impressed with the few flowers of the Sun family before, so when facing Lin Lanshu, even if the girl had never conflicted with her, Shen Yiyi looked a little bit uncomfortable with her.

  But when I thought of the incident that Kang Qiuju had done with one hand, it seemed that I couldn't blame this girl. Shen Yiyi reluctantly squeezed out a smile and replied faintly: "Thank you for the compliment, but compared with my fourth sister-in-law , I really don't look good."

  "Your fourth sister-in-law?" Lin Lanshu pointed to Gu Nan who was busy on the side, "Is that one?"

  Shen Yiyi turned his head and looked over, just as Gu Nan looked over and pointed at her. After waving his hand, Shen Yiyi also gave Sansao a gesture, smiling and replied: "The one you said is my Sansao. My fourth has just given birth and is in the house." The one who just entered the house to entertain their family Although the eldest daughter-in-law of this family looks like a countrywoman, she looks pretty good.

  Needless to say, this third sister-in-law, looks and temperament are rare in their art troupes.

  Shen Yiyi also said that her fourth sister-in-law is better-looking.

  It seems that this family is quite good at choosing a daughter-in-law, but maybe those girls rushed to get married. After all, the family's life looks... it looks really good.