Chapter 24

Margaret 

"Sandro!" napasigaw ako kasi binuhat ako ni Sandro papunta sa dagat. 

"What?" tawa naman niya. 

"Put me down! you idiot!"  Tumakbo na siya papunta sa tubig at nilubog kaming dalawa. 

"It's so cold!!" hinampas hampas ko siya dahil ang lamig talaga ng tubig. 

We were out sa beach dito sa Ilocos and maya maya mag yacht. 

"Tangina! it's cold nga!" sigaw naman ni Sandro. 

It was Sandro's free day again and he decided to spend the day together at the beach. It was just the two of us for the day and he had the whole day planned. 

Sandro's carrying me while we're in the water. "Dapat kasi dinahan dahan mo lang! edi ayan nilalamig tuloy tayo" sermon ko naman sakanya

"That's what she said" sagot naman niya. Naughty shit talaga. 

We swam around the water and played around. It's very rare to see us both together alone in a public place. I really cherish these moments with Sandro because the next one might take too long again. 

"Honey?" Sandro called

"Yes?" 

"I love you, Maggie. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, love. I have a lot of responsibilities and duties to do but I will always make the time and effort to love you"  

I looked at Sandro and was slightly crying because of what he said. I can't believe that Sandro Marcos loves me this much. I put my hands on the side of his face and leaned in. I kissed his lips and ran my fingers on his scalp. 

"I love you so much Sandro" natahimik kami sandali ng hinatak ako ni Sandro sa ilalim. Lumubog kami pareho sa tubig and hinawakan niya ako. Umahon na kami and umupo muna sa buhangin.

"I have your towel here" Sandro gave me the towel and I dried myself with it. "Let me help you" Sandro took the towel and helped me dry up. I turned around and he patted my back. I started to feel his hot breath on my shoulder. 

"Sands?" I called. He didn't answer me and started kissing my neck. I leaned my head sideways so he can have more access to my neck. 

"you're so sexy" he whispered. 

"fuck, babe" I turned around to face him and kissed his lips. We started to make out and our hands are all over our bodies. Thank god we're the only ones here. I hooked my leg onto him and sat on his lap. His hands started to go down on my ass and rubbed it.

I was wearing a 2 piece bikini so most of my body was showing. We kept making out until we heard noises. We looked around the place and saw a group of people coming in. I quickly jumped off him and sat down beside him. It was awkward for a moment until we started laughing. 

"We were almost caught!" Sandro laughed out loud and I was slightly tearing up from the laugh. 

"Let's go to the boat" He took my hand and swam a bit to the boat. He turned on the machine and we went ahead to the ocean. 

It took a few minutes to be alone and be surrounded by water. The island was a few kilometers away but it's still noticeable. We laid down at the loft area on the boat and cuddled for a bit. 

"This is so nice" I laid down on his chest and he rubbed my hair. 

"I love you" 

"I love you too" He smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. 

We spent the day talking and swimming around the area. "Hoy! hawakan mo ako" sigaw ko sakanya

"Come here, love" He took my hand and let me on his back. "Wait! I have my camera with me"