Part 1- backstory

An: hey guys this is my first story so sorry if it's bad. I'm not that hood so I will probably swap from 1st and 3rd person quite a bit and also present and past tense. The mood of the story will probs change quite a bit through the thing because let's be honest, it will change with every type of song I listen to when I'm writing this. Ok I'm done rambling now, have fun xx🥰🥰

Backstory:

You are Natasha Romanoffs biological sister. You grew up with her and yelena (for 3 years in Ohio) but were separated from both of them when you all went back into the red room after finishing the Ohio mission. When you escaped (like around the start of infinity war) you couldn't find yelena so you went straight to find Nat. When you found her you showed up to one of Tony's iconic party's but she didn't recognise you. Well atleast not at first. By the time the realisation hit her you were already walking out of the party, tears falling down your face. She called out to you and chased you down the hall way but you were nowhere to be seen. You had already gotten away. After travelling for a while you settled down in New York City. You have only lived there for a few months but have already made your fare share of enemies. You are extremely rich as you have stolen money of a couple criminals (it doesn't count as robbery if your stealing from criminals ;) ). You are a good person but just got treated wrong your whole life. After you found out (from Bruce) that Natasha had died, you were heartbroken— no, just broken. You weren't told how just that she was gone. You spent weeks not getting out of bed untill you decided to do something with your self. That's when you started stealing and fighting criminals ( typically ones that are ere rich or had just stolen money. You gotta make money somehow ;).

An: hey guys don't forget to drink water and eat today hope you have a good day love xx