Part 4

An: sorry for not updating for ages I'm just really lazy and forgot. Anyway thank u am for over 1k reads like wow. Ok yea!

Y/n pov

We stood outside the apartment in shock, watching it consume with flames while waiting for the fire brigade (no idea how to spell that) to come. "Oh yea shit are you ok y/n?" Kate said only now just remembering your burnt shoulder. "Ummm yea, yea i— it's ok, yea". It didn't have to take a genius to figure out your were lying for starters you stuttered your way through the sentence. Clint gave you an sympathetic look before his face went red and he turned away. You only now realised that you were standing there with no shirt on. Clint turned around again and handed you his jacket, still not really looking at you. "Thank you" you mumbled, still a bit embarrassed.

"Ok kid you got another apartment?" he said suddenly, slightlylaughing to himself. "Yup, we'll sort of I know a place we can stay and I have a key so we should be able to get in no problem" Kate said not breathing in between words. "Ok perfect we'll go get supply's for your burn and then go there".

While walking to the pharmacy Clint held the dog and Kate and I walked behind. (sorry I just realised that I didn't mention it before but i can't be bothered to change it so just pretend that he was there all along).
I was trying my hardest to not cry but it was hark ok. If your shoulder almost got burned off, well ok not burnt off but burnt none the less, you would want to cry too.
"You know it's ok if it hurts right" Kate almost whispered to me. "Yea I know" it took me a while to answer as the question surprised me. Kate sighed, obviously upset with my answer. We just met what does she expect me to say? I'm not going to say 'yes Kate I feel like bawling I think just cutting my arm off would hurt less' am I?

After we got all the supply's from the pharmacy we headed off to this apartment Kate knew of. "Ok we're here I just got to-" Kate said before running to the buzzer now thing and smashing all the buttons until someone answered. (sorry absolutely no clue what that thing is called. If u know can u like comment cuz I wanna know but not enough to google it🤣)
"Hey I have you pizza delivery could you let me up"?. Somehow that actually worked and we walked in through. Upon opening the door, it actually wasn't that bad of a place. It looked a bit grandma-y but other than that it was ok. "I thought you said you had a place" Clint said, visible confusion spread on his face. "It's my Aunts but she's away for ages so I e don't need to worry about that".

Kate and I sat at the table patching up our injuries while Clint was on a call in another room. "Shit shit fuck" I blurted out while trying to clean my wound with that alcohol stuff. "You ok over there" Kate asked genuinely concerned. "Yea I'm all good it's just sore" I said while flinging myself back in my chair dramatically. Kate got out of her chair and walked over to me. She moved my hair out of the way and grabbed the Alva hole off me. Not a word was spoken for the next 10 minutes while she cleaned and bandaged my wound. She clearly learnt a lot from Clint doing the same on my thigh.

"Why is it always me that gets hurt. I feel like Nevil Longbottom." I said.
"You feel like who"? Kate asked.
"Nevil longbottom" Kate just stood there and didn't say anything. I quickly turned around in my chair which hurt a bit considering she wasn't quite finished bandaging me up. "YOU DON'T KNOW YOU NEVIL LONGBOTTOM IS?!" I practically yelled.
"Umm no should I" Kate said. I don't think she knew just how much she enraged me and probable half the world. " wait... HAVE YOU NOT SEEN HARRY POTTER?!" I asked.
"Ummm no I was going to but I never got around to it. I heard it was really good though and I mean I know it's got Emma Watson in it." She said almost smirking at the end. Of corse I dramatically gasped and grabbed my chest. "Ok tonight we are watching the first movie and by the end of the week, I don't care how much fighting we have to do, you will have seen them all." I said in a strong tone. "Ok deal, but can I Finnish that" she said pointing to my shoulder. "Oh right yea".

An: sorry for another short chapter and again sorry for taking ages to update. Remember to eat and drink heaps of water and look after your selfs. Comment if you have ideas cuz I don't really have any I'm just going it's the flow. Also If you want to vote on the story cuz yea ok.