Knowing more about the kids

Iwo's POV

After sending the kids on their way to school we decided to talk for a bit.

Shokaku: "I'm a bit nervous."

Zuikaku: "No doubts there sister."

Iwo: " Well every day you won't know how it'll play out, then how about Zuikaku help me out here, and Shokaku in the kitchen."

Haida/Błyskawica: "Then us?"

Iwo: "You two definitely in the kitchen, though I don't mind you both rotating between outside and in."

Haida: "I'll stay mostly in because of cooking."

Błyskawica: "Then I'll too unless you need help out there."

Iwo: "Thanks." Just then the door opens it's not even time yet.

Missouri: "So you all need a hand here?" Shimakaze was also there with her.

Iwo: "We're good here."

Shimakaze: "I doubt that though."

Shokaku: "Well it's good to have more hands-on-deck just in case."

Zuikaku: "You know that we're not on water, right?" We laugh a bit. "But she's right Iwo, your call." I think about it for a while, I know Shimakaze would be fine since she's the sole ship of her class and not many duties. Missouri on the other hand has a lot to do.

Iwo: "Shimakaze can help around, but Missouri don't you have more things to do since aside from duties you also have to go out with your siblings?"

Missouri: "True I do have my own plans, but for duties mostly falls to J though we do rotate from time to time. As for hanging out with them, they said 'do as you please' since they know I want to help out here."

Iwo: "I guess that settles it then."

Shimakaze: "Just to let you know the rest of the task force has signed their will to help out should things get bad."

Shokaku: "Don't tell me they're going to die soon."

Missouri: "Nah, they ain't planning to die so soon after war is over." We all knew that although was a bad joke was still something.

Iwo: "Anyways good to have you both on board. Now then where you 2 like to be?"

Shimakaze said enthusiastically: "I'll help here."

Iwo: "Alright but no disrespect is allowed got it?"

Shimakaze: "Got it, boss."

Missouri: "Then I'll help in the kitchen."

Iwo: "Well then with all that settled let's get ready."

All: "Oh!"

We split up to our respective areas, it's still early so I decided to teach Shimakaze how to be more like a staff of the café, so I asked Haida to help since she's extremely experienced in this field. Błyskawica said that she could handle things in the kitchen by herself with the rest. After a while we open shop with our first customers of the day, Shimakaze answered the door.

Shimakaze: "いらっしゃいませ。" (Welcome.) Our first guest was Yorktown, Nagato, Mutsu, and Kawakaze. "Table for four, right?"

Yorktown: "Yes."