Author's Note & World Description

Hello.

Makucchibi-sensei speaking here.

I gladly present you this book. I promised myself to make one before and I decided to go with it. It might take a while considering I have many books to finish but this book will also last longer anyway.

For all those who wants to knows what the story is about, I will present the genre/s of this story.

Genre:

Action
Adult
Adventure
Eastern (Of course it is)
Harem (Not too many)
Isekai
Martial Arts
Psychological
Romance
Smut
Talented MC
Xianxia

Those are the main ones. There might be some drama and comedy.

Here is the book cover. I didn't do it properly because I have many things to do so I did a quick editing. I wanted to draw a Kiyo wearing traditional martial artist attire and long hair but I destroyed my pen. Like the rubber, yeah, the rubber was cut so it wouldn't work properly.

 Like the rubber, yeah, the rubber was cut so it wouldn't work properly

If somebody can possibly make a better one, you can send it to me. Just kidding.

Adaptation in progress.

Release Date:

Chapter 1 is gonna be released before next year.

World:

The world they will be in will be like Earth but the world will be bigger and also, there are 5 official moons. There is another unfficial moon but is considered one due to its shape and composition.

Oceanic Moon – the unique characteristic of this moon is that its surface looks like a big group of oceans, yet under it lives several creatures both monsters and humanoid creatures like kelpies, nymphs and sirens. It was also called Moana. As the name suggests, it is a complete body of open water which is a habitat of several living creatures.

The creator of this moon was the Moon Goddess herself. The guardian is the Sea Queen herself– the woman entitled Aqua. She protects the southern region of the planet. She's the only half-mortal in all of the guardians and the youngest. She also controls the heavenly Leviathan that can hold himself again the Jormungandr that lives in the deepest. Her favorite food is the flesh of a flood dragon and her favorite drink is the Hydra's blood. She is the most beautiful half-mortal there is.

Flame Moon – with its appearance similar to a brown dwarf star except for its being ultimately small even compared the universe's star. It houses the Flame Dragon God's Spirit, that's why it emits heat comparable to a wisp of a flame from a real star. The descendants of the Flame Dragon God protects this moon and are the guardians of the eastern side of the planet.

Dragons and newts live in this moon along with several fire-type monsters. The Flame Dragon Princess, which is the oldest and the only one left with a pure immortal bloodline is the sole ruler but it has also been stated that she is the supposed wife of the Flame Dragon God. She protects the southern region of the planet.

Cube Moon – the most unique of all moons, with its shape being somewhat of a cube but still retains it roundness. It is due to an illusion created by the Light Goddess and Shadow Goddess– the twin goddesses.

There, one of the guardian lives to protect the northern region of the planet. The guardian– the Yin-Yang Dragon Queen– is a sexless God, said to be powerful enough to rival a high-class God, that finds everything boring. They have omnipotence but due to their nature, they always seek for entertainment thus she descends down her home once a century to hold a martial competition. The paticipants ranges from demons, fallens, devils, dragons, demigods and even humans. The Cube Moon also usually receives no light from the cosmos' star.

Elf Moon – one of the two biggest moons where elves rules. Not only elves but there were also dwarves, half-dragons, demigods, ghosts, vampires, gargoyles, faeries (fairies), cyclops, leprechauns, pixies and many more. Most prominent monsters seen in this moon are goblins, orcs, ogres and ghouls.

Love Goddess is the guardian of this moon and the one who protects the western region of the planet. She usually leaves the planet and disguises herself in search for her first love due to it being forbidden to her. Her wish was for her to fall in love to check if the curse was lifted. She also holds the title of the Goddess of Beauty after her mother passed away.

Exceed Moon – is a moon with furries like monster-humans– cat girls, wolf girls, dog girls, fox girls, lamias, dragon girls, phoenix girls, harpies, angels, unicorns, pegasi, centaurs, manticores, nessies, griffins, cerberus, chimeras and many more. Technically, the creatures in this moon are filled with humanoid beasts however, there is a unique explanation for this.

Basically, monsters who have mated with mutated humans resulted in this situation. After millennia, it was soon found out that there are types of offspring based on their genders. Only with female DNAs will the appearance be half-human leaving all males with a more beastly appearance than females due to their genes having dominant beast DNAs. Also, incest is rampant in this moon due to the unique environment and inhabitants which were mostly controlled by their instincts. Only one humanoid beast had no beast-like features except for his ears and retractable tails– the Fox God, who protects the lower area of the planet.

Arcane Moon – it is known as the Godless Moon as no one seems to be living in that space except for the assigned protector of the upper area of the planet which was the Death God. They were the sole reason it was unhabitable in the first place.

The Death God is rumored to be the strongest being alive, second only to the unconfirmed living Goddess Princess– the daughter of the Heavenly Creator and Cosmic Goddess. Also, the Death God is known to be the past Life Goddess' husband who perished. It was said that Death God themselves volunteered to protect the Godless Moon as an oath to their wife.

P.S. If you want someone to be maybe a friend or a servant of Kiyotaka or maybe a fiancee of him, then please suggest reasonably. But if you can't think of something, just comment on the names of characters you want to see in the first world.

Also, please correct or suggest some things that I can change before I start writing.