World Description 2

Contains some spoilers. If you don't want spoilers then skip this page and wait for the first chapter.

Hearth

It is the planet where the story takes place. The Hearth is a planet that houses human, demons, beasts and many more. It has three realms, mainly the mortal realm, demonic realm, myriad realm.

From the three, mortal realm was the weakest however because of cultivation, it is now equally as strong as the other realms but it was not yet proved which realm has the person with the highest cultivation.

That's what the public knows alone. They don't even know the truth about the moons' civilizations and only thought that they were the Guardian Lords' domains.

The truth is that there is a council ruled by mixed races and there are at least one person in each race. The one leading them is supposed to be the War Goddess due to her wisdom and strength however, she has been slumbering in a coffin called Snow White Coffin.

Nobody in the council knows how to rescue the Goddess because not only were they repelled by a barrier, they will even lost a bit of their cultivation and no one wants to sacrifice themselves because they have an entire race behind them until the Ancestor of Celestial Spirits sacrificed herself to save her friend- the War Goddess.

The Celestial Spirits- the root of fairies- was soon hunted by different species after one leader of a race spread the word of the death of their ancestors. The fairies were saved and was sent to a moon and live with the elves. Meanwhile, the Celestial Spirits had become scarce and some were sealed due to their beauty and potential that could only be second to a pure-blooded Goddess.

Still, the War Goddess remained slumbering. The Celestial Spirit race became leaderless and half of the council's race hunted them down while the half supported the Celestial Spirits secretly. The current council- The Federal Chamber- was soon divided into three factions.

The Earth was soon in a revolution as several high-ranking beasts and monsters started becoming more sentient due to an unknown increase in World Qi.

The Earth's Mortal Realm is divided in seven continents.

The Eastern Continent, Toumentai.

The Western Continent, Silveterre.

The Northern Continent, Aisuvic.

The Southern Continent, Lujugenus.

The Central Continent, Crestasia.

The Smallest Continent, Haoshao.

The Desolate Continent, Itisnil.

Meanwhile, the Demonic Realm has three.

The Central Region, Agartha.

The Royal Region, Pandemonium.

The Dark Region, Tartarus.

Finally, the Myriad Realm has four.

The Main Land, Arcadia.

The Ascension Land, Nirvana.

The Immortal Land, Kunlun.

The Death Land, Yomi.

Arcane Moon

- Arcane Tree : The Tree of Life and Death; contains the Inheritance of Life Goddess and Death God. It is the incarnation of both the Death God and Life Goddess' offspring but considering that Death God's energy itself can kill the Life Goddess, she had to convert herself into energy before she dies. The Death God follows her and adds his energy into the seed and it grew into a sentient tree.

It is also the only friend of the Goddess Princess. The Arcane Tree refers to herself as Raphaela and The Goddess Princess gave her a nickname- Niangniang or simply Niang.

- Current Death God : The Goddess Princess, that received the Death God's inheritance, disguising herself. Due to her having a unique physique called Dark Yin Physique, she can only received the yin-type Death God inheritance whereas the yang-type Life Goddess inheritance is still inside the Arcane tree.

She cannot escape until someone receives the Life Goddess' inheritance and even if someone wants to receive it, she would stop them and even kill them. That's why people will call her Death God. She will only allow someone who is worthy of her as being her husband and nobody came close to being the one since she is the top goddess alive.

No one else knows her name but herself and Niangniang. She hid her name and was called by a different name by Kiyotaka- Mimi.

- Dark Yin Physique : It is a physique that comes in only one in a hundred thousand chances. It is formed due to excessive yin and evil energy from both parents of the beholder.

It is the archnemesis of fire-type and light-type element users and it consumes any weaker elements to gather energy for strengthening the physique.

Once she consummates with a man, half of her physique will be converted into energy and could potentially become a physique for her partner depending on luck after releasing it as liquid during the act.

- Fragrant Passion Physique : it is a divine physique gifted by Heaven and it is one of the 10 Divine Bodies. Only one in a billion immortal people can have this physique however because of thin immortal bloodlines, it was recorded to be in one in a trillion people.

This is one of the biggest reasons why the Goddess Princess disguises herself in the Arcane Moon. It's because this physique is the charming heavenly body- Venus. Once a person registers her real image as a woman, the person would fall in a trance and would find a way to mate with her. It has lesser chance to charm a woman but it also affects female species.

- Spiritual Boddhisattva Seed : it is the core of the Arcane Tree and it is also the heart of Niangniang. Once, a person coveted for it only to die. However, it was not spread because nobody was there to witness it but Niang. After that, the Goddess Princess arrived and received the Death God's inheritance only to get stuck. She got stuck for the past few millenia because there was no step-brother to rescue her.

- Eternal Life Dew : the secret dew- the blood of Niang- that is not discovered yet even by Niang herself. It has the life energy of her mother and her own. It is basically the dew of the Arcane Tree which is also herself.

Its effects are grand as it helps prolong the life of even a God or a Goddess to a hundred years more.

A/N:

That's the first spoilers. If you don't want to be spoiled then you can do what you want and avoid the next updates. I'm just doing this so that some readers will not be confused once the story gets to specific parts. So kindly let some spoilers slide because I am not good enough when it comes to explaining the twists. Well, don't worry. These aren't that important except for the identity, the plot will still be more impactful. Rather, I want to make it more impactful now that I had spoiled you guys.