Chapter 1

*Present day*

*No one's Pov*

Just outside of the riverside city there stands an old stone brick lighthouse. In the light house lived a theif and his adopted/stolen daughter, her name is Lexus. Now She lives a semi normal life; she has a realativly good dad, warm clothes, good food, and a roof over her head. Now sometimes if the theif gets angry at anything really he will hit his daughter, not on purpose, just because he reverts back to old habits and cannot control it, he almost never gets drunk which for Lexus, is good.

---------------------

*Lexus pov*

Today Is my first day of school, I wonder what the teachers and other kids are like?
"Morning princess, excited for your first day of school?" Asks my dad
" Yes of course I am papa!" I reply eagerly
" Ok then darling, go and get dressed and I'll make you some breakfast, come down stairs when your ready!" He says starting to head back downstairs.
Today I decided to wear my favorite pair of black leggings with a white shirt and my tree necklace. Once I'm dressed I start too pack my bag with the stuff on the stationary list sent too my dad.

(Picture of what she's wearing 👆🏻)Once I'm ready I trot down the stairs to the kitchen where my dad has pancakes served up on a plate, as I sit down dad comes over to me with a hair tye and hair brush "Your hair is a mess, let me fix it!" He say...

Once I'm ready I trot down the stairs to the kitchen where my dad has pancakes served up on a plate, as I sit down dad comes over to me with a hair tye and hair brush
"Your hair is a mess, let me fix it!" He says chuckling as he brushes it and ties it up in a mid-pony tail.
As I finish eating I start to get a sort of sick feeling in my stomach and I shift uncomfortablely in my seat, my dad notices and asks
"Nervous?" I nod my head while clutching my stomach
"The feeling you have in your stomach right now is called butterflys," he tells me
" Well I don't like it, make it go away," I mumble
" You will be fine, come on let's get going or else your going to be late for your first day, got your bag?" My dad tells me
I nod and show him my bag and he checks to make sure I've got everything, then he turns round too me and starts to head out the door beckoning for me to follow.

----------------

A/N: hey sorry this is kind of just a filler chapter bc I didn't know what to write, so yeah