All x reader

Requested by gracebean02

Title: Real Talk

Warning: mentions of sexual assault, (minor) curse word, and death

I threw open the car door and got out as quickly as I could, turning around to immediately slam it behind me, giving a certain finger to the guy leaning bent-over the middle console that was watching me, his breath heavy as I strode away. As quickly as I could, I wiped the tears off my face and pulled my shorts down, yanking my jacket tighter around my body as I continued on, not fighting the tears anymore.

"Yeah, leave! You're not even worth it! Thanks for not making me waste my entire night on you!" Hearing those words from behind me made my body falter for a moment and I almost turned around- if not just to throw the guy into the ocean. Instead, I took a deep, shaky breath and continued on, just a little faster this time.

As I walked down the dark street that led to my house, I began to sob openly, letting soft cries leave my lips. I tried my best to ignore the sounds of cat-calls around me, thankful for the people that loitered around the area, unintentionally keeping me safe. The thought made me sick to my stomach as I opened my apartment door and slammed it behind me, going towards the shower to scrub myself raw. That was the only way I'd feel any better and even then, I doubt it would help all that much.

One week later.

"Come on, (y/n). It obviously went bad. What happened?" I stared at the blank t.v.

"Yeah, we're not gonna hurt the guy or anything- we just wanna know why." I continued silently sitting in my curled-up position on the couch, half of my face buried in the neck of my hoodie as I played with my fingers, avoiding the turtle's gazes. Shifting, I pulled my sweats up and put my feet down on the ground so I could rest my elbows on my knees so I could better ignore the boys.

I wasn't doing it to be rude or anything- I loved them. I just wish they would stop asking me about the night that I'd rather forget. But I can't forget if they don't stop asking and they won't stop asking until I tell them which is never gonna happen.

"Alright- get up." I looked up as a new pair of legs entered my field of vision- Raph. He reached down and grabbed my shoulders, pulling me to my feet as I stumbled, body half asleep.

"Raph- Raph! What are you doing with her?" Leo demanded, following behind us as said brother began dragging me out of the lair by the pocket of my hoodie, me having to run to keep up with him as the rest of his brothers followed after us.

"(Y/n)'s not gonna open up sitting on a couch in the sewers. We'd be better off getting her some fresh air in an open space- so that's what we're doing. She's coming with us to patrol and clear her head, even if it's just for an hour." I grunted as Raph let go of me and continued on stomping down the sewers, grumbling to himself.

"I am right here, you know!" I shouted after him as I readjusted my jacket, jogging to catch up with him. As soon as I said that, he stopped and turned around, leaning forward as he stared at my face. I averted my eyes and put my head down, avoiding his gaze.

There was a hand under my chin and Raph forcefully pulled my face up to look at him as I heard the others getting closer to us, Leo shouting something. Raph sighed gently as he let go of me, sending me one last glance and a parting word as he continued on.

"Then why doesn't it feel like it?"

I sat on top of a dumpster, watching boredly as the boys whooped, halfway through a war with the Foot Clan. Raph had been weirdly quiet since he'd last spoken to me and I wasn't about to fight that, so I conversed lightly with with Mikey, who was quickly able to make me laugh. Donnie and Leo would share quick little whispers as they ducked by each other, and it didn't take an Einstein to know who they were talking about. So, I ignored them as well as I just focused on Mikey, who seemed to pick up on his brother's behavior as he stayed even closer to me until the battle was over and there was nothing but broken robot parts strewn about the alleyway.