Ch. 11:ᴛᴜʀɴᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ :: ˡᵃⁿᵍᵘᵃᵍᵉ⸴ ᵍᵒʳᵉ⸴ ᶠⁱʳᵉᵃʳᵐˢ⸴ ᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ⸴ ᵏⁱᵈⁿᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Footsteps pounded the gravel lot, and you saw Yoongi clench his jaw; it seemed like even he was rattled, hearing the approaching people. Your eyes flicked to the gun held in his hands; despite his anxiety, you were somehow comforted to see that his hands were perfectly steady, his breathing calm and slow. Jesus. Talk about grace under pressure.

You heard a ding emanate from your pocket, followed by another, then incessant beeping. Frowning, you reached into your back pocket and pulled out your phone, cursing. Now was not the time for whatever the hell this was.

What the hell? How did he even get my number?! Wait, no, that's not important! "Yoongi, duck!"

As soon as you hollered out, without any more thought, you dropped to the ground, lowering your head and whipping a glance up at Suga. Afraid for him, you opened your mouth to tell him to hurry and follow your lead, when you heard him let out a loud, confident laugh.

Those nearing footsteps skidded to a stop on the gravel behind the shipping container, and you gaped up in surprise. A black-haired youth came to a sliding stop beside Yoongi. He was dressed in tight-fitting black skinny jeans, a form-fitting black turtleneck, and a semi-matte leather jacket over the top of it all. His hair was swept over to the side, parted in a harsh line along his parietal ridge, giving him a much more striking look than you were used to; so much so that it took you a few breaths to even recognize him. J-Jungkook!

"Awh, Boss! Looks like you started the fun without me," he said, letting out a short little laugh

"Awh, Boss! Looks like you started the fun without me," he said, letting out a short little laugh. The young man glanced down at you and winked, giving you his adorable bunny smile. You let out a breath that shook with pure, unadulterated relief. T-Thank God. You weren't going to die in the next few minutes.