Chapter 7 Game of Thieves

Riku was now sitting on a chair watching his mother teach Asia how to walk straight without failing, Asia had a three books on her head and was walking without making them or her fall.

"Okay Asia steady and be calm."Natsumi said.

"Okay."Asia said.

"This is going to take a while."Riku said and then he saw her almost failing down but she stopped herself.

Tsukasa then came in and said:"Well Riku looks theres another world for you to go."

"Oh should I get Elizabeth?"Riku asked.

"Actually I think it would better if you go on this one alone, plus Elizabeth is with Lapis showing her around."Tsukasa said.

"Okay."Riku said getting up."I'll see you later Asia, tell the girls I said bye."Riku then goes towards the door.

"Okay, bye Riku."Asia said.

Riku waves at her and enters the door going to a new world, when he exited he found that he was wearing a a blue trench coat that was closed along with white gloves, he then lifts his sunglasses a bit and saw them.

"Well this is a interesting set of clothes."Riku said and he goes out to see he was in Amsterdam.

"Holland interesting place."Riku said and he goes looking around, he then saw a newspaper on a stand saying that Carmen Sandiego stole the eyes from a Van Gogh painting."Carmen Sandiego, well she must be a thief from this world, but why steal the eyes? Well let's see what she will take next."He then walks way without noticing two certain members of Acme going towards the museum.

Riku then decided to wait for what she would steal next, he went to a library and used a computer there to see what is there about Carmen Sandiego, it seems she's a thief that steals many things to get what she wants and even leaves clues to the Acme group to try to find her like a game.

"Well she's a interesting woman."Riku said, then another news came and it said that she stole the nose from a Picasso painting."Now the nose, wait she must be creating something like a art piece from other paintings body parts and the next one would be a mouth and who has the best smile outside of the Mona Lisa."He then looks around with a smile."I know I'm a hero but I'm gonna have some fun and get some treasures."

At night in Paris, France one of Carmen's men was opening the glass case with a laser gun, then he took off the glass and he felt his shoulder being tapped.

"What?"He looks to see Zack."You."then Ivy came behind him and puts knight helmet on him."Hey."

"A perfect fit."Ivy said.

"Hold it right there."They saw two of Carmes grunts coming towards them, they used the rope divider to trip them and ran for it on another room.

Two grunts followed them and looked aroud, they found them posing as statues.

"They're they are."One of them said and they charged at them.

Ivy and Zack jumped over them while they landed on a rug, the duo rolled them up until they were stopped by Carmen placing her foot on the rug.