Chapter 93 Let's Rock

Last time and Riku and the group saved Rosalind from one of the Dark Purveyors but before they could go after the last one Red Eyes came back as a zombie which made them worried while Decade was still in shock.

Decade looks at his partner who wa glaring at them.

"Oh no."Juliet said.

"Red Eyes."Ranger said.

"So that's what you were talking about."Gideon said.

"Oh man, that dragon's strong without this form."Bad Man said.

"We could still save him, Red Eyes always changed forms so maybe he can be saved by changing him back."Ranger said.

"Then let's knock him down."Bad Girl said.

Red Eyes then shoots blue fire at them making the group jump away to avoid it, Juliet then used her blaster to shoot at him along with Ranger Slayer using her bow, they strike him in the head making him turn around before looking back at them, Bad Man and Gideon climped on top of him attacking the head but he throws them off, Red Eyes flies above and dive bombs covering himself in fire, he then makes a big shockwave sending everyone back, Bad Girl tries to hit him but he hits her with his tail, he then looks at Decade who was still standing there.

"Red Eyes, I'm sorry."he then charges at the dragon, he then slashes at him making Red Eyes scream but he then grabs him with his mouth and blasts him away making Decade go back to normal.

Riku lands next to the group and they saw Red Eyes fly up to the air.

"He's too strong."Ranger said.

Cordelia puts a bullet on her sniper and said."I got a shot, this bullet will end him."

That made Riku shocked, he then looks at Red Eyes and remembers the times they spent together, they battles they faced and the bond they made."no!"

They then saw Riku charge foward and putting the mask on."I'll save him."

"What does that mask do?"Gideon asked.

"That's Balzac, it allows the user to use the 100 percent of they're power."Ranger said and he then jumps very high going towards Red Eyes.

"Red Eyes!"He puts his hand foward and Dark Necrofear's stone glowed and she merges with his arm making a armor that covers it completly and it was based on her glove with armor pieces and green orbs around the other parts above with the hand having claws, he then grabs Red Eyes by the head making him scream and they got covered in a dark orb.

"Riku!"Juliet, Ranger and Bad Girl said.

In the dark orb Riku was staring at Red Eyes who was glaring at him."Red Eyes, wake up, this isn't you."

Then the other Dark Purveyors he killed came back as shadows and they charged at him, he then fights them off by blocking they're attacks with the armor and he then sends a dark blasts.

The mask then glowed and he said."limit breaker."he then breaks his limits going beyond 100 percent and charges at them, he kicks Zed away while punching at Vikke, he then appears in front of Josey and slams him down but then he got caught in a bubble by Mariska and they all trapped him inside of it, he then gets brought foward to Red Eyes while he prepares an attack.

"Red Eyes... I'm sorry."Riku said.

Red Eyes own eyes glowed and then memories appeared, of him fighting with Riku and times where he showed him to his family where his children liked him, then it also showed Gakuto who liked him too, then he points his head at the Dark Purveyors and shoots at them burning them alive.