Chapter 30 Horror of the G-Virus

Claire and Riku were still finding where the little girl went they went through many halls while avoiding the zombies, they were trying to find that little girl since they couldn't let her be in danger.

They then arrived a room that looked like an office that had like animal heads on the walls and they saw a dead girl on top of a desk with a chair facing backwards, they walked foward and then the chair turned around to reveal a fat guy holding a gun at them.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry, I thought you both were another one of those zombies."he said.

"Are you Chief Irons?"Claire asked.

"Yes, that's me and just who are you both, no don't bother telling me, it makes no difference, you'll end up just like all the others."Irons said.

Riku looks at the girl and asked: "Who is she?"

"That's the mayor's daughter, I was told to look after her but I failed miserably, just look at her, she was a true beauty her skin nothing sort of perfection but it will soon putrify and she will turn into a zombie within the hour like all the others."Irons said.

"There must be some way to stop it."Claire said.

"In a manner of speaking there is."Iron then point his gun at the girls head."either by putting a bullet through her brain or by decapitating her completly."he then looks at his trophies."and to think that taxidermy used to be my hobby but no longer, please I would like to be alone now."

"Let's go."Riku said and she nodded.

Theythen went through the other door and Riku gave the chief one last glance since something was up.

They went through a different hallways then the others they went, they went inside a different room with glass displays and they heard someones footsteps.

"Shhh."Riku said to Claire and she nodded.

They walked slowly to the other side and Riku saw someone walk into another part of the room, they walked towards that part and they found it was dark, they went in and Claire found a light switch on the wall, she presses the lights on and saw the little girl sitting on the corner of the room.

She then screams and tries to run again but they grabbed her arms on both sides.

"Wait."Claire said.

"Let me go."she said trying to free herself.

"Calm down, were not zombies."Riku said.

"That's right, your safe now."Claire said and that made her stop to look at them.

She then gives them a hug together surprising them but they smiled, Claire looks at Riku and he looks at her with a smile, they heard her cry and they went back to look at and they petted her head.

Claire went to call Leon while Sherry held Riku."Leon come in, we found the girl she's safe."

"Got it."Leon responded and she turned it off.