Chapter 117 Family Portrait

In the city Riku was at his house and looking at him from the bed was Kyu, she was on her knees staring at him with a blush on her cheek, her wings were still in they're new form, she said it represents the bond of the love where she doesn't need to leave her love.

"Oh Riku."She said.

He chuckles and said:"Please control your desire, we can't let Sakura see us."

"Oh okay, but one day I want us to be connected."She said.

"Okay."he said.

He then went out and Kyu changes to her human clothes, they saw Sakura watching tv and she sees them."Daddy, Kyu."She goes up to them.

"Sakura I'll be heading out."He said.

"Can I come too."She said.

"Well, okay."He smiled and he holds her hand and walks outside with her.

Kyu watches them leave with a smile, she then notices the way she's acting."Kya, it's almost like I'm his wife."She puts her hands on her cheeks with a big smile.

Riku and Sakura were walking around before they saw a beach.

"Can we go daddy?"Sakura said.

"Okay, but no swimming."He said since they didn't bring any bathing suits.

They went to the beach and Sakura plays in the sand while he walks around, he stares at the ocean observing it.

"Well Riku."He then saw Jessie in a bikini and he got surprised."I didn't expect you to be here."

"Yeah, so came to get some sun?"he asked.

"Yes, it got a lot better with you here, shame you didn't bring a swim suit."She frowns a bit.

"Well I came here because Sakura saw it and wanted to come."Riku said.

Jessie blinks and looks to see Sakura."My, she's adorable in person."

"Yeah, she wanted to spend time with me since in my travels I sometimes take too long to go back home so now it's my time with her."He said.

Jessie smiles, she then frowns since she didn't have a good relationship with her own daughter, but she sees Riku being a good dad to his.

"Hello."She then saw Sakura smiling at her."I'm Sakura."

Jessie smiles and said:"Hi Sakura, my name is Jessie."

"Are you daddy's friend?"She asked.

"Well yes, in a way."She smiles at him.

"Say Sakura why don't you go play some more while I go talk with Jessie."Riku said.

What they don't know Tiffany was walking near the beach and she looks only to be shocked, she saw Riku and Jessie together talking to Sakura, she can't believe her mother is with another man but instead of being another one for her job this is more of a family scene, she remembers Riku and Sakura since he hired her to look after Sakura and Sakura was very kind to her.

"Did mom find a another man and had a child that I don't know."Tiffany said.

She's thinking that Riku must have slept with Jessie and she got pregnant with his child being Sakura, she has a sister that she didn't even knew she had until now, she runs off without any of them knowing.

After that Jessie was in her normal clothes entering her house, she goes to the living room and turns on the lights before she got surprised to see Tiffany sitting on the couch with her arms crossed.

"Tiffany!"She got surprised."I thought you were living with your friend?"

"Do I have a sister?"she asked.