Safe House

~Your Pov~

I walked over to Bruce with a blanket in my hands "Here. You might need it after what you've been through," He slowly looked at me then back at the blanket hesitating to take the blanket before grabbing the blanket.

"T-Thanks..."

Nodding my head as I walk towards Tony who was on a call with agent hill "The news is loving you guys' especially y/n. There's footage of her helping banner back to his normal self. Thanks, to her, not much damage happened and no serious harm to the people,"

"I'll send clones to help with any of the injuries and rebuilding of any damages done," I spoke out as agent hill nodded her head. "How's the team?" Walking away from the conversation to take a seat next to Nat.

"Everyone's...we took a hit. We'll shake it off." Looking around the room everyone on the team was sweating a lot. Like if they just woke up from a nightmare. "Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode and stay away from here."

"So, run and hide?"

"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer." I held my hand out in front of Nat. She looks down at my hand before grabbing it. "Nightmare?" I mutter under my breath as she slowly nods her head.

_____________________________________

"What is this place?" Thor curiously asked as we take a few steps on the house front porch. "Safehouse." Tony answers the house as Clint grabs the handle of the front door "Let's hope," He opens the front door as we walk inside the house.

"Hey, sis! I'm home!" We walked into a living room for a pregnant woman with brunette hair turned the corner looking at clint with a smile of relief. "Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead." She pulled Clint into a hug.

"This is an agent of some kind." Tony looked at me trying to figure out what is going on. "Gentleman, this is Laura, my sister." She waved at us "I know all your names." Small footsteps were approaching the room.

"Ooh, incoming." 

I turned around to see a little girl and a boy running up to clint "Uncle!" She happily exclaimed as Clint brought both of the children into a hug. "Hi, sweetheart. Hey, buddy! How you are guys doing?"

He kissed on top of the boy's head as I couldn't help but smile "These are...smaller agents." Playfully hit Tony's shoulder as he pouted at me "Not everyone an agent tony,"

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" The little girl curiously asked as Nat walked up to the little girl "Why don't you hug her and find out?" Bringing the little girl into a hug. "Mental note. Y/n wants a daughter before a son,"

Tony muttered under his breath I quickly looked at Tony who had a smug look on his face "Sorry for barging in on you,"  

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed." Smacking Tony's shoulder again while looking at Larua. "And sorry for Tony's sarcasm. It will probably be here for a lifetime,"

Laura and Clint laughed "It's fine. Fury helped us to set this up when Clint joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, We like to keep it that way. My brother who didn't call figure it's a good place to lay low for you guys," She ruffled his hair.

Nat walked up to Larua putting her hands on her stomach "How's little Natasha, huh?" A small crush noise caught my attention as I look down at the ground to see Thor accidentally stepped on a small lego house.

"She's...Nathaniel." Thor and Steve looked at each other before he brushes it under the sofa. 

"Another mental note. Don't tell Nat that the baby's gender changed," I quickly looked at Tony who was looking away from me. "Mental note. Sleep with Steve to get the baby," Tony quickly looked at me in pure shock as I just smile at him.

~Steve's Pov~

"Thor didn't say where he was going for answers?" I look up ahead to see Y/n with the little girl in the flower field making flower crowns. "Sometimes my teammates don't tell me things. I was kind of hoping Thor would be the exception."

Grabbing one of the wooden logs and placing them in front of me "Yeah, give him time. We don't know what the Maximoff kid showed him." Slicing the wood in half with the ax as I walk over to pill of logs to grab another one.

"'Earth's Mightiest Heroes.' Pulled us apart like cotton candy." Staring down at the log "Seems like you walked away all right." I stare back at Tony raising my brow "Is that a problem?" 

"I don't trust a guy without a dark side. Call me old-fashioned." Tony slices the wooden log in half still staring at me. "Well let's just say you haven't seen it yet." I look back at y/n who was placing a flower crown on top of the little girl's head.

"You know Ultron is trying to tear us apart, right?" Tony took a step further "Well I guess you'd know. Whether you tell us is a bit of a question." I look back at Tony. "That would affect the team.-

"That would end the team. Isn't that the mission? Isn't that the "why" we fight, so we can end the fight, so we get to go home?" He keeps pushing the buttons as I had enough to tear apart a log with my bare hands.

"Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time." 

I look behind Tony to see Larua walking up "I'm sorry. Mr. Stark, uh, Clint said you wouldn't mind, but, our tractor, it doesn't seem to want to start at all. I thought maybe you might..." Larua interrupted the conversation as Tony turned around. 

"Yeah, I'll give her a kick."

Tony walked a few steps away from me before turning around. 

"Don't take from my pile!" 

~Your Pov~

"I might need to visit Oslo, find our 'unknown.'" I walked into the kitchen to find fury pouring himself a drink. "Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that."

"I do, I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to save the world. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard."

"Steve doesn't like that kind of talk." Natasha had a mischievous smile on her face. Steve looked at her in disbelief with the joke still going on after many days "You know what, Romanoff?"

"Y/n! You've seen the Maximoff kids in action. Are you able to do the manipulation as well?" Everyone's attention turned on me "Yes, I've done it before but it's on a different level," Fury raised his eyes at my words.

"What do you mean different level?" Clint curiously looked at me as I open my palm to see f/c but darker. "It could cause the person trauma, suicidal thoughts, irritation, and death. That's why I rarely use it,"

The whole room stayed quiet from the last part "They don't need to be protected; they need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve. Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?" Banner spoke up.

Shit