We Have Guest?

~Natasha's Pov~

H-how did we end up here? Barton is out in a murder speared with gangs and mafias in different parts of the world. 

Steve still trying to process the loss of his friend but keeps clinging to the past...

Everyone else a.k.o from us or exploring the other parts of the galaxy to keep some peace...

"I'd offer to cook you dinner but you're pretty miserable enough already." I quickly regain myself to turn my head to see steve slumping over a bookshelf. "You here to do your laundry?" I lean against the chair staring up at the ceiling.

"And to see a friend."

"Clearly, your friend is fine." I slightly turn to look at Steve who was staring down at the floor. "You know I saw a pod of whales when I was coming up the bridge."

"In the Hudson?"

"There's fewer ships, cleaner water."

"You know if you're about to tell me to look on the bright side. Um... I'm about you to hit you in the head with a peanut butter sandwich." I jokingly smile, as Steve does the same. "Sorry. Force of habit." He throws his jacket, then sits down on another chair on the opposite side of me. 

Steve stares down at the peanut butter sandwich as his eyes slowly look back up at me. "You know, I keep telling everybody they should move on and... grow. Some do. But not us."

"If I move on, who does this?" 

"Maybe it doesn't need to be done."

"Just like how y/n will send her clone to earth pretending she's actually here with us?" I spark up the conversation as Steve was deep in his thoughts. "...Her clone drove you back home didn't it?" He nodded his head as I let out a sigh.

I swipe the CCTV display called as the camera footage shows Scott Lang with his van behind him. 

"Oh! Hi. Hi! Is anyone home? This is Scott Lang. We met a few years ago, at the airport. In Germany? I got really big, and I had my mask on. You wouldn't recognize me."

"This an old message?"

"It's the front gate..."

___________________________________________

~Your pov~

"Y/n...you might want to bring out the lemonade and a few cups." Tony walks into the cabin with Morgan in his arms before placing her down on the wooden floor. "Why? Do you plan to drink it all in one sitting?" I lightly joked with him as I open the fridge. 

"No, actually. We have some guests on the front porch."

Scanning the top two levels of the fridge before grabbing the lemonade out of the fridge. "Since when do we get an unexpected guest on the weekday? Did you trigger the FBI or something?" I sat the large glass bottle on the wooden counter.

He let out a soft laugh "Thankfully no I didn't trigger the FBI." His laugh dies as he stares at the tray on the counter.

I place a couple of cups on the counter before lightly putting my hand on Tony's shoulder. Something wrong...He is never quiet around me or morgan. 

"Tony you can tell me anything. We've been stuck together for the past five years..."

"...Look out the window." He said still deep in his thoughts as I slightly lean over the kitchen counter to see Nat, Steve, and Scott standing around on the front porch. Did they figure out this whole time on the compound it wasn't me? But why would they bring Scott? 

"Are you going to confront them?"

I lightly shake my head. "I-I'm not ready yet..." Taking a step back away from the window as they were out of my view of sight. "Don't worry. I won't force you out there." Tony places his hand on my shoulder slightly smiling at me.

He walks out of the kitchen walking toward the front porch with the tray of drinks in his hands...One day they will understand. 

One day