You Don't Belong In This Planet

~Your Pov~

"You know you can always talk about anything with me," I lightly nod my head as we walked through central park. "I know...I'm just having a hard time processing the dream from last night. I-it just felt so real to me,"

Tony turned to face me with a worried look on his face. Placing both of his hands on my shoulders. "Dreams can feel real to people y/n. I'm sure it was just a terrible nightmare and you'll eventually meet point breaker and reindeer soon,"

A slight smile appeared on his face as I let out a sigh "Yeah, your right. I'll see them again," He pulls me into a hug light kissing my forehead. 

Tony's probably right. It might've been a terrible nightmare...

Letting go of the hug an orange portal appeared in our way. "Tony Stark, I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you and y/n to come with me," Strange walks through the portal. Probably important. I was about to step toward him as I felt my arm tug back. 

 "I'm sorry, you giving out tickets or something?"

"We need your help. Look, it's not overselling to say that the fate of the universe is at stake." Strange's red cloak quickly flies over to me pushing me towards the portal. 

I tripped over the crack between the sidewalk as I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder catching me. "You're still falling over places are you y/n?" Wait...that voice sounds so familiar! Quickly look up to see Bruce!

"You're finally off sakaar!"I jumped into his arms hugging his neck. Wait, where are thor and loki? They might be back on Asgard. Letting go of bruce to turn to look at Tony who was in complete shock.

"Hey, Tony..."

"Bruce."

"You okay?"

___________________________________________

"From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The big bang sent six elemental crystals, hurdling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence." Wong uses magic to show the universe and five out of six Infinity stones.

"Space. Reality. Power. Soul. Mind. And Time."

Strange opens the eye of agamotto revealing the time stone. Tony looked at Bruce in worry "Tell me his name again."

"Thanos. He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets, he takes what he wants, and he wipes out half the population. He sent Loki! The attack on New York, that's him!" Taking a step back after hearing the name of the titan.

"This is him...What's our timeline?"

 "No telling. He has the Power and Space Stones, which already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe! If he gets his hands, on all six stones, Tony..." Putting my hand on Bruce's shoulder to help him calm down a bit.

"He can destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of." Looking down at the floor. That's why Loki wouldn't tell me why he went after new york. H-he did all this for Thanos! 

Tony leans against a cauldron, stretching casually "Did you seriously just say "hitherto undreamt of"

"Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?"

"Is that what this is...?"

I walked over to Tony to smack his arm off the cauldron of the cosmos. The cloak of levitation hits Tony's other arm as well. He looks at us offended "I'm going to allow that. If Thanos needs all six, why don't we just stick this one down the garbage disposal?"