(idk) Temper Tantrum

(someone added this to their list of tntduo stuff so as a thank you im writing another part lol)

TW: BLOOD, MINOR VIOLENCE

no spoilers i guess

-after wilbur closes up the burger van, he's stopped by a familiar face before he can flee the scene-

--------------------------------

     As the sun started setting under the soft golden dunes of sand, Wilbur sighed. It had been a long day of work, his legs were sore from standing non-stop and his eyes were undeniably heavy. He decided that now was a good time to close down the van for the night.
     He closed all the windows, double-checked that the stove was in fact off, then hung his apron up next to Ranboo's. Although he knew he was forgetting something, he realized it was the keys to the van. He snatched them up then locked the doors to the van on his way out.
     As he put the keys back into his pocket, he swore he could hear the shuffling of irritated footsteps coming towards him.
     "Wilburrrr..." Quackity growled, rather dramatically at that. The man in question sighed, preparing himself for the lecture.
     "Why haven't you moved?" Quackity snarled, "LIKE I ASKED YOU TO?!" He threw his hands up, making Wilbur back up against the van. Quackity's wing fluttered in frustration.
     "Oh I've had it up to HERE WITH YOU!" He paced around the grass as he yelled, "WHY DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING LEAVE?!"
     As the furious duck man rambled on and on, Wilbur just rolled his eyes and toned it out. He picked at his fingernails as he waited for the temper tantrum to be over.
     Quackity, now desperate to get Wilbur to listen to him, had no other ideas but to be violent. So, he rolled up his sleeves and cracked his knuckles.
     Wilbur laughed then said, "Awww, little ducky wants to fight?" with fake puppy dog eyes. He leaned down into Quackity's face to make a point of him being taller. The duck hybrid pulled his arm back, then smashed his hard knuckles right into the taller's nose.
     "AGH- motherfucker!" Wilbur complained, a small bit of blood trickling out of his nose. Quackity immediately felt guilty for some odd reason.
     "Ah, shit- I'm sorry! Is it broken- let me go get some tissues-" Quackity blabbered anxiously before Wilbur picked him up by the collar of his shirt. He whimpered from panic.
     "You pack quite the punch." Wilbur said with a goofy smile, a little blood falling into his mouth as he spoke. Quackity thrashed and tussled around, trying to flee the grip. He was finally let go, in which he dropped to the ground on his ass.
     Quackity sighed, then said quietly, "I really am sorry. I didn't think I would hit you that hard..." The tall one laughed a bit and said,
     "No worries. But I can teach you how to really fight if you'd like." He said this with a rather genuine sincerity.
     Quackity chuckled then said, "What, just trying to get me alone with you?"
     Wilbur put on an evil grin then looked the short one dead in the eyes. "Maybe I am."
     Quackity's face went red, his shoulders hunched up and his wings folded in on themselves. Wilbur noticed, but decided not to say anything about it. Instead he said,
     "Well, I'm closed up for the night. Need to head back eventually. But... if you'd like to meet at sundown again tomorrow?" The cheeky bastard swinged the keys around on his index finger, staring Quackity down with a rather sleezy facial expression.
     "Fine, just get outta here fuckwad..." Quackity mumbled, trying to hide his excitement.

----------------------------------

this is so stupid im sorry lmao

i promise ill think of some better shit please dont leave PFFFFT-

(once again LEAVE REQUESTS GODAMMIT)

word count: 641 including the start info and this sorry lol