(idk) Moving

this is dumb im sorry, i didnt know where the story was going so its pretty random lol

TW: uhm, nothing really? implications but that's nothing new

also, im not proof reading it this time so suffer

---------------------------------------------------

"So, why do you have to bring all this shit to Las Nevadas?" Tommy asked, hauling a couple chests of Wilbur's stuff.

"I'm just leaving it here for safe keeping." Wilbur said, he wasn't completely lying. He was actually moving into an office that Quackity had given him, but he really didn't want to admit that. Instead, he carried the other couple chests of his stuff into the desert.

"Hey, I can see the burger van from here!" Tommy said, pointing while trying not to drop everything. By the time they made it to the office buildings, Wilbur was a sweating mess.

"Why are you so damn tired already?" Tommy said, picking fun at his brother.

"I'm not as young as you, dickhead." Wilbur grunted, pulling open the large doors with just his foot. It seemed like it took hours to get all the shit up the staircase, Wilbur nearly passed out multiple times.

They made their way into Wilbur's new room, it was bare but still fancy. Quackity was sitting in there, waiting to greet them. The duck man quickly rushed over to help the two set the packages down

"Well, you finally made it!" Quackity said, arms extended.

"Yeah, you could've gone downstairs and helped us lug this shit up here." Wilbur said, blowing his hair out of his face. The sweat made a couple strands cling to his cheeks.

Quackity merely rolled his eyes, placing the heavy items down onto the dark wood flooring. Wilbur heaved a sigh of relief, but it came off as oddly sensual. Luckily, Tommy didn't seem to notice.

"Aight, well that's all of it." Tommy said with a self-gratitude filled smile. He brushed off his hands and looked around Wilbur's supposed new space. "Well, you owe me free food from your meth van. See you later!" Tommy said, already walking out the door.

"Wait! You- you don't want me to walk you home?" Wilbur said, audibly surprised. "It's dangerous at night."

"Shut up." Tommy snarked. Following that, he smiled sincerely and said, "I'll be fine. Get settled, aight?" He walked out the large door, it shutting softly behind him.

Quackity smiled at the brother's interactions, it made him happy to see Wilbur socializing. With family, at that.

"Well, I'll let you get everything sorted out. Just holler if you need anything." Quackity said, stretching his golden wings as he stood up. "Ah ah ah, almost forgot- So, don't be super loud, keep your room clean, be nice to the others, and don't bother me while I'm working. This is a huge privileged, don't fuck it up." By the time the hybrid was done lecturing he had reached the door.

Wilbur sighed, Quackity was right. He was going to have to up his game a bit, or at least act like he tried to.

"Oh and, one last thing." Quackity said, already half way out the room. "Take a fucking shower, I know your dead and all but I can smell your skin ROTTING" And with that, the door shut.

Wilbur sighed, already fed up with that guys shit. Embarrassing as it was, the asshole was right. So as per wish, he went straight to his new bathroom.

To no surprise, it was luxurious. Quartz countertops, gold faucet handles, a fuckin bidet and everything. He looked in the mirror, he certainly did look like he had gotten older. Maybe it was the grey hair, but he had a couple stress wrinkles near his eyes. Nothing a hot shower couldn't fix.

He turned the silver shower handle, hot water pouring down instantly. As he stripped off his clothes, the hot steam hit different parts of his body. Once he got in, the hot water soothed all the aches and pains in his bones. He nearly cried of joy, he hadn't felt like this in so many years.

After washing himself with soap, washing out his hair, and shaving just a bit, he felt like a brand new bitch. He turned off the shower, dried himself off in soft white towels, then wrapped one around his waist.

He walked out into the main bedroom, the cooler temperature shocking his body a bit. Regardless, he picked out some fresh clothes to wear. A dark green sweater with a pair of light blue jeans, with a white dress shirt underneath and some boxers of course. But before he could put any of it on, the door creaked open.

"Hey, really quick I-" Quackity stopped in the middle of his sentence, realizing that Wilbur only had a towel on. The two made intense eye contact for a couple seconds, blush creeping up their faces. Quackity started turning away, but Wilbur stopped him.

"What did you want to tell me?~" Wilbur said, playing with Quackity just a tad. The shorter one broke out in a fit of embarrassment, trying to look away.

"Uhm- the uhm- y'know what nevermind-" Quackity said, quickly shutting the door. Wilbur's jaw dropped a little, surprised that the shorter just straight up left.

.

The sun had started setting, and Wilbur had nearly finished unpacking everything. The large window in his room led out to a even bigger balcony, a golden light shone down on the space. It was... soothing. The warm colors made him happy.

But, he was still curious as to what Quackity wanted to say to him. Despite him purposefully acting suggestive, he actually felt kind of bad for making the shorter run off. So, he decided to go ask Quackity what he had planned on saying.

He walked out of the room and down the tall hallway, chandeliers and dark oak wood flooring gave it an ominous but powerful feeling. Quackity's office was just a couple rooms down, convenient if they ever needed to annoy each other.

Once he met his destination, he cracked the door open just a bit.

"Quackity... can I come in?" Wilbur asked.

"Yeah. What's up?" The duck man replied. Like always, he was sitting at his desk working. Wilbur entered the room, leaving the door open a crack behind him.

"Well, I was just curious what you had meant to say to me earlier?" Wilbur mentioned while sitting down in a chair near the big desk.

"Ah, haha, yeah... uhm... I felt bad for what I had said to you earlier... so-" Quackity mumbled, embarrassed yet again. Wilbur burst out in laughter, nearly wheezing.

"Yeah, well you smell like cigarettes and gin." Wilbur said with a wink, making Quackity feel better in his own weird way. They both laughed until dusk, watching together as night fell over the desert.

---------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this is stupid

im really tired, sorry i havent had the motivation to write much lately.

hope you liked it though :)