(idk) Party 4 2

listening to pebblebrain, so im in a good mood! that means happy writing lol

TW: alcohol

(quackity and wilbur are dating in this teehee) ((btw this is before the events of the las nevadas finale))

----------------------------------------------

     As cotton-like clouds flew over the land, the trees swayed gently. The sky was a beautiful baby blue, the sun shining proudly. As Wilbur sighed, he caught Ranboo's attention.

     "What's up, boss?" the tall creature asked warmly. Wilbur pouted his lips lightly, then said,
     "It's just such a nice day out, we shouldn't be wasting it in this dinky metal cage of a restaurant." Hearing this surprised Ranboo, he had never heard Wilbur be so negative about their business. "Y'know, screw it. You can have the rest the day off bud, I'm closing up shop."

     "Ooh, really?! I- I mean, thank you sir!" Ranboo said, quickly untying his apron and hanging it on the hook. As Ranboo walked out the door, Wilbur put all the supplies away and locked up the van.

     "So, do you have any plans?" Ranboo asked as he and Wilbur walked a bit through the forest.

     "Mmmm... yeah, I suppose so. In fact, I should probably go now." Wilbur said, turning back to Las Nevadas.

     Ranboo, a bit confused, merely nodded and said, "Ok, have fun! And thank you again!" His thin, black and white tail swayed back and forth as he headed deeper into the trees.

     Wilbur soon crossed over into the desert terrain of Las Nevadas, a slight change of heat hitting his cold, quite literally dead skin. He ran his fingers through his grey-streaked hair as he made his way to Quackity's office.

-(i HATE doing this, but time skip to when wilbur gets to the duck man's office lol)-

     "Oh Quackity~" Wilbur said while knocking on the large doors to his lover's office. After a few seconds, the doors were opened by the duck hybrid.

     "What's up?" Quackity asked, letting Wilbur walk into his space. Large windows in the back of the room provided a lot of light. The furniture was mostly crimson leather with gold accents here and there. That being a large desk and a couple sofas with coffee tables.

     Wilbur sighed, standing by his lover's desk. He said confidently, "Well, it's a beautiful day outside! I'm sure your busy, but you deserve a break. How bout we-"

     "Wilbur, I would love to but, you said it yourself. I have a lot of paperwork to finish." Quackity said with a slightly monotone smile. He felt bad letting Wilbur down, but his work was a major priority.

     Wilbur groaned, he never got to spend time with Quackity anymore. "Well, I'll find ways to get you to hang out with me. In fact, maybe I'll go plan a-" Wilbur said as he walked out the door. Quackity rolled his eyes with a smile, he knew that the undead weirdo would be back in a few minutes.

     Whilst the duck hybrid finished his work, Wilbur thought of a wonderful idea. He would make a party for the two of them, then would surprise him with... hmm, what would he surprise Quackity with? It was hard to impress that man.

     Charlie had unintentionally snuck up on Wilbur, then he said "Hello Wilbur from L'manburg!"

     "GAH- fuck- uhm, hey slime." Wilbur yelped, jumping back a bit.

     "What's up?" Charlie asked while adjusting his glasses. Wilbur thought for a moment, then had a great idea.

     "Actually, I'm planning a little party for Quackity. Would you like to help out?" Wilbur asked, a mischievous grin on his face.

     "Sure! What did you have in mind sir?" Charlie asked. Wilbur leaned closer and whispered his idea into Slime's ear...

     By the time the sun had started to set, they had finished setting everything up. The large, dim lit room had been arranged in a very fancy way. The style was similar to Quackity's office, the dark wood was furnished with crimson and gold. A bucket of ice full of wine bottles had been left on the table, along with some delicate glasses.

     "Well, thanks again for your help Charlie!" Wilbur said while patting the slime on the back.

     "No problem!" Charlie replied with a smile.

     Wilbur thought out loud, "How can I repay you... Aha!" Wilbur pulled a wad of cash out of his pocket. The slime tilted his head in unknowing.

     "What is that?" Charlie asked. Wilbur stared in disbelief, then laughed a bit.

     "Uhm, money. You can use it to buy things. Just, keep it in a safe place. You'll never know when you need it!" Wilbur said while gently placing the twenty dollar bill in the other's hand. Charlie nodded and smiled.

     As Charlie walked out the door, Wilbur sighed to himself, "Well I guess I just have to get Quackity here now." He pulled out his phone and called his lover.

*ring... ring...*

Q: What?

W: You done working yet?~

Q: Uhm, yeah. Whaddya want?

W: Come to room 245~

*beep*

     After Wil hung up, he sat and waited for a couple minutes. After that, the large door creaked open. The duck man appeared, his jaw dropped.

     "Wilbur... daww you shouldn't have!" Quackity said, observing the charming setting. It wasn't much, a few flowers and candles. Actually, it was rather romantic.

     "Yes, it's cheesy, but enough glasses of this and we won't really care." Wilbur said while popping open the bottle of wine. The cork flew off somewhere behind a couch.

     Quackity held one of the glasses as it was filled. As they stared out into the starry night sky, the moon shone in their eyes.

     "To us." Quackity said, raising his glass.

     "To us!" Wilbur said as their glasses clinked.

-----------------------------------------------------

Lol, this ended really quickly im sorry :(

I lost motivation halfway through so it all went to shit

but, i hoped yall liked it!!