35

We were spending the night back in Yucatan. It's been one hell of a night.

I was just getting out of the shower. I had changed from the bloody dress into one of Mariano's shirts and his sweats. We were both alone in my room while Kayla stayed across the hall from us. I noticed my boyfriend staring at me while I was changing into his clothes. "I can't stop thinking about you." I noticed him staring into my lips. I wanted to tease him a little bit so I went down to "Kayla's" room to get him annoyed. "I'm going to go check on Kayla. I'll be back" I was about to walk out until I felt his soft strong arms wrap around my waist as he pulls me back into his grip. "You can't leave me like this love. I need you" He says the need sharply. I couldn't resist his voice. I stay there to think for a second. Do I give in or do I let him stay like that for me?

I gave in.

Our eyes connect. I pull him towards me. I felt him grab me by the waist for support. I felt his soft lips touch mine, I could feel the sparks hit once our lips reconnect. "I missed you" I heard him whisper. "I missed you" I repeat. He smiles in between the kiss. He grabs my ass tight signaling me to jump. My legs were now around his torso, I wrap my arms around his neck. We make our way towards the bathroom.

He places me on top of the sink. I felt him move his soft lips down my body, he makes it down to my collarbone. I let out a moan into the kiss. "you missed me didn't you" He smiles. I slightly move my arms up signaling him to remove it. He listens to me and starts to remove the shirt I was wearing while I was removing the other piece of attire I had on my body. He stops to admire my body for a second "You're so fucking beautiful". I felt my heart burst to the words he just said.

"You're so fucking hot" I moaned as he went down to my stomach. I wanted all of him in me. I needed him. "What's wrong love" He stops to look at me. "Don't stop" I whispered. "Say it again". "I need you, don't stop" I slightly shout. He covers my mouth with his hand. "Shh we don't want Kayla to hear us across the hall, do we?" He smirks. I removed his hand from my mouth. "Who cares whoever hears us. I want them to know how good you fuck me" I shout. He grabs me by the neck then he pins me to the wall. He starts to remove his shirt as we were still kissing. He spins me around so now my back was facing him. I could feel his lips sticking onto my back, I gasped as I felt him insert himself in me. "Are you ok?" He asked politely.

"Y -Yeah I just didn't expect it". I felt him thrust in and out of me. I couldn't control myself but let out moans as he was going in and going out, I heard him moan into my ear as well. "I love you, Sarai. I fucking love you" He yells. "I love you, Mariano". Yelling and screaming filled up the room, I'm pretty sure the whole hallway could hear us. He was so close into letting himself release. "Do it Mar. Do it for me" I yelled. I felt the heat start to rise into my body, it hurt but I enjoyed the pain. "Come on Mariano" I shout again. He went in faster and faster, seconds later, I felt liquid release into my body. We both released.

He removes his dick from me. I watched him fall onto the bed. I walked into the bathroom to pee. When I finished using the bathroom I see him passed out on my bed. I put my clothes back on about to leave him alone in my room. I turned off the lights then I go to Kayla's room across the hall. I knocked on her door waiting for her to open the door. "I thought you were still going" I heard her laugh as she opens the door. "Fuck off". I walked inside next I go onto her bed.

"Listen, um I booked a ticket back to Ontario, my dad's are leaving tomorrow and I'm going with them". "Don't you think it's too soon?". What if they are on the loose? I know with the money they could possibly get bailed out of jail. I should have thought of that before. "They're in jail now Sarai we'll be fine" at least we don't have to worry about them anymore. "Well, I'm going to sleep. I love you bitch".

"Good night Kay".

I hope you all had an amazing day. I know this chapter was sort of unexpected 😭 I'm sorry for the ones who read it and weren't ready. Anyways I love you all <3