40

I ran into the house trying to find Mr. Castano. I didn't hear anything at first until I heard his nurse yell. I quickly ran up the stairs clocking the gun. Once I got into the room I saw the nurse fully dressed and she was on the ground in tears. Mr. Castano was aiming straight at the nurse. "What are you doing?" I asked Mr. Castano. "What I should've done a long time ago". He said aiming the gun at me.

"So we're playing that game? Ok I can play that game".  I shot my first bullet into his leg. I quickly ran out of the room before he could shoot his next bullet. I could feel my heart racing. I wanted to go save Mar, but I had to do this first. I ran into the guest room. I could hear his footsteps down the hall. He eventually found me and tried aiming for my chest. I ducked down which made the bullet hit the wall behind me.

I walked over to him kicking his gun onto the ground. "I see you've gotten better from training" He chuckles. I felt him grab onto my arm. I flipped his arm which caused mine to hit the ground. I got up and fought Mariano's uncle or as called "my boss". He tried reaching for my gun which was a useless technique. "I guess you're getting old" I joke. He got angry which made him push me onto the ground. He placed one leg on top of my back and the other hand had my gun with it on top of my head.

"You're still useless, Montoya" He scoffed. I've had enough with this shit. I grabbed onto his hands which made me take the gun. "No. I'm not" I turned my body around and slowly got up. I clocked the gun and aimed for his chest. "This is for your brother and nephew" I said before I pulled the trigger. "Don't do this. I was your boss". He tried to bribe me. "Yeah, but your nephew would be better". I pulled the trigger then I heard something collapse onto the ground.
My vision became blurry. I looked around and I could see a lady figure standing in front of me. "I'm so sorry, Montoya" Said the lady before I could see darkness.

Mariano.

I felt my eyes slowly open. I could see lights flashing around me. I open my eyes all the way and I see myself all hooked up, machines beeping, and two people sitting in front of me. "Mariano!" The lady sits up and hugs me. I pushed her away. "I'm sorry, who are you guys?". The guy in front of me looked at me confused. "Come on man don't play us like that" Said the guy with black curly hair in front of me. "I'm serious. Who are you guys?" I asked again. The lady walks out of the room with the guy.

Sarai

"Wake up! Sarai, please wake up" I heard a voice echo in front of me. I could feel my eyes flutter open. The lights in the room were shinning bright, I was hooked up onto some IV's, two girls were standing in front of me in tears. "She's awake!" The girl with black hair shouts. My mom grabs onto my hand and smiles at me. "We're so glad you're awake". First off, why was I at the hospital? Second, who's that girl?
"I'm sorry to ask, but mom, who is she?" I asked. "Not you too Sarai. Stop with the game" Said the girl. "I seriously don't know who you are. I'm sorry". The girl runs out of the room and she slams the door. I look over at my mom and she had no emotion on her face. "I'll go get the nurse. I'll be right back". I watched her walk out of the room. I felt like sitting up so I did. As I was getting up I could feel pain on my chest and on the lower part of my stomach, it stung.
I looked down at my body, I had a hospital gown on filled with blood. Is this mine?

The nurse walks into the room with my mom. "Hey Sarai, how are you feeling?" She asks. "A little sore, but I think I'll be ok". "Would you like anything to eat or drink? You've been asleep for a couple of days". "No, No i'm okay" I tried to smile. The nurse looked young, she looked like she was still in her twenties. "Ok whatever you say, so I'm going to get you some medication for the pain just in case alright?". I nod my head in an up and down motion. She walks out of the room leaving my mom and I alone.