Chapter Two.

sorry for spelling errors

the next day..

leilani pov.

i woked up with a banging headache making me groan.

i looked down and seen i was on the bed, ass naked then i seen amari next to me sleep.

tears immediately started flowing down my eyes, i slowly got up since my body was in so much pain and walked in the bathroom.

i looked in the mirror seeing bruises all over my face and dried up blood on my lip.

'i hate him so much.' i sniffled and began washing my face.

that's literally embarrassing that hella people from that party seen what he did to me.

i got finished washing my face up, and took a quick shower so i could leave.

some time past, i had got done getting dressed, then i grabbed my phone seeing hella messages from my besties and cade.

'cade is gonna kill him if i tell him what he do to me.' i shook my head and grabbed my keys leaving out the house.

i decided to go to eden house like usual, even though i knew she finna give me a whole lecture and cuss me out.

i made it to her and place and got out of my car locking it, i walked up to her door and began ringing the door bell.

a minute later she opened the door and her eyes lit in excitement and hugged me, and i couldn't help but to cry on her shoulder.

"shh i know..." she rubbed my back pulling me in the house and closing it.

"look at yo fucking face! you tried to put makeup over it but then bruises are still noticeable!" she semi yelled.

i jumped when she touched the scratch on my lip.

"i'm sorry." she whispered.

'i don't know why i keep letting this nigga beat my ass eden.' my voice cracked as i moved away from her.

"listen sis i'm finna go call up cade to go beat his ass because this shit ain't right, and ian finna keep having amari embarrass you like that." she said pulling out her phone.

'wait!' i stopped her.

"no it ain't no fucking wait! you know cade wouldn't like that shit at all.. i'll be right back." she walked away to the bathroom.

eden is only looking out for me, i needa start listening to her because she really cares about me and know what's right.

before i sat down there was a knock on thee door and i was really hoping it wasn't amari.

i looked at the peep hole and seen ava and a smile grew across my face as i opened the door.

"oh my gosh leilani are you okay!" she looked at my face and grabbed my hands.

'ava-'

"i'm about to go fuck him up lei this shit is sick asf!"

"we finna go to leilani house because cade finna beat someone ass." eden started jumping in excitement.

'guys this isn't really necessary.' i sighed as they opened the door, pulling me out to get in the car.