Chapter Eight.

sorry for spelling errors

three weeks later..

leilani pov.

as each day past, i feel even more sadder. i really missed cade and my friends a lot.

and yes i find out who was behind that fucking mask.

yup you guess it mf amari.

"eat yo food." he came in and threw me a sandwich in a wrapper.

'i'm tired of eating this amari.' i sighed.

"you wanna starve then bitch?" he mugged me about to take it back.

'no.. i'm sorry.' i said opening it up, taking a bite outta it.

"you know i still love you right? and your not leaving me EVER!" he kissed my cheek making me move away.

gosh i missed cade, i really want him to beat the hell outta him right now.

'can i please go shower?' i asked trying to get out of what he was finna do to me.

"yeah after i make love to you." he started to lift my shirt but i stopped him.

'wait! i-im on my period.' i said lying.

"okay that's what we have a condom and a towel for." he mumbled. this sick mfca.

'just get these ropes off of my ankles please.' i begged.

"you better not do no stupid shit leilani." he said taking them off.

soon as he took them off, i got up running out the door. i seen two females looking at me and i ran downstairs.

'shit.' i mumbled to myself when i seen someone guarding the door.

i gotta do what i gotta do. i walked up to the man and flashed him with my tittys making his eyes widen.

'you gon be a good boy and let me out this door?' i said trying not to cringe at my own self.

"shit go ahead." he moved to the side and i hurried out the door.

dumb bitch ha.

i don't even got a phone on me or nun, and i was literally walking out here half way naked.

'help someone help!' i started yell .

"leilani you mfca come here!" i heard amari voice and tears started to come down.

i hid behind a big bush, hoping he won't see me.

when it got quiet i held my chest trying not to have an anxiety attack.

"you thought you could run for me huh!" i felt someone grabbed me up by my hair.

'LET ME GO!' i screamed as he dragged me all the way back into this weird place.

"i'll deal with you later, you wanna be a dumbass and let her out." amari said to the gaurd that let me out.

"aye she got some nice tittys." he shrugged and i rolled my eyes.

he took me back in the room and handcuffed me to the bed, and tied my legs back up.

i already knew what this finna come too.

he took off the rest of the clothes i had, and did it again..

'no i'm sorry!' i cried out, trying to get the handcuffs off.