Chapter Six.

sorry for spelling errors

two days later

cade pov.

"cade have you talked to her about getting back together?" eden asked.

damn they in my business too much.

"nah i'm not tryna rush anything." i said eating my pancakes.

"boy them pancakes dry as fuck." scottie said spitting it out.

i almost choked on my food from trying not to laugh.

"oh so my food nasty as fuck huh?" ava rolled her eyes.

"oh you cooked it..." scottie rubbed the back of his neck.

"just drench it in syrup like i did." i put my hands up.

"cade you can get out of my house thank you."

'he's not going anywhere thank you.' leilani came in smiling.

"come here lei." i motioned her to come.

'yes cade?' she placed her hands on my lap, looking up at me.

i turned away as my heart started to race, it's like i'm falling in love with her again.

"damn can't even keep straight eye contact." shareef chuckled.

"can y'all stay out there situationship business damn." ava said.

"you tryna dip? because i'm about to fight one of these mfcas." i asked leilani.

'no we only been here for like an hour, just come upstairs with me.' she grabbed my hand.

"please don't be loud and make sure you-" lei cut ava off.

'ava shut the hell up, thank you.' she rolled her eyes as we started walking away.

"do you wanna come with me grocery shopping today?" i said trying to start a conversation as we walked in the room.

'yes of course i will, but ain't you hot in that jacket?' she started zipping down my jacket.

'oh i'm sorry.' she said as she seen ian had on a shirt.

"why you sorry for? i'll take it off, if it's bothering you a lot." i grinned.

'stop trying to get nasty with me.' she put my hands around her waist.

"but look at what your doing though..."

'yeah i know.' she mumbled.

she think ion know her? i know she wants this.

"let me eat it." i said not giving a fuck no more.

'wait what?' she looked at me, making me sigh.

"you want some actions don't you? just lay down and listen to me." i said and she laid back on the bed.

'i'm scared though, we're not at your house cade.' she said as i started pulling down her pants.

i ignored her and placed her legs on my shoulders, kissing her wet clit softly.

i rubbed her inner thighs, teasing her a lil.

"talm bout you scared, you really soaked down here ma." i watched her squirm around while i rubbed around her clit.

her wetness started dripping down, and i quickly licked it up.

she began moaning when i stuck my tongue deep in her.

i missed this so much. i tapped her thigh wanting her to watch me when i'm eating it.

'oh i love this so..much cade.' she started to get a lil louder.

i ran my hands up her shirt, grabbing onto her boob.

'oh fuck i'm finna cum!' she covered her face as she tried her best not scream.

"ayo yall good in there?" i heard scottie, while he banged on the door.

i got up quick hearing leilani groan.

"im sorry baby." i whispered and covered her up with the blanket.

"wasuh scottie?" i said when i opened the door.

"whatcha doing in here.." he looked around the room.

"we was just playing around and shit why?"

"uh i guess y'all was having the best time of y'all life, because yo face wet asf down here." he pointed at it and i pushed him out the room, closing the door.

'embarrassing, and i told you this was a bad idea.' i heard lei say.

"yeah you right, i think it's time to leave now come on."

at home.

'is that the last bags?' lei asked and i nodded.

i kept thinking if i should really tell her how i feel.. but i don't wanna ruin anything.

"listen leilani can i talk to about something serious." i turned to look at her.

'yes what's wrong?'

"i um... i want me and you back together because i really do miss you. i feel our bond coming back stronger."

'cade-'

"no i'm serious lani! you know i'm the best nigga you ever had in yo life. just please take me back again." i looked right into her eyes hoping she would say yes.

'you know i had just got out of a really abusive relationship.. and it's kinda hard for me right now and cade don't get me wrong, i do still love you.'

'let's just not get into a relationship again so quick, i don't wanna do the same thing we did last time. and you know your remember when we jumped right into a relationship real quick it didn't went well.'

my heart dropped to my stomach, i was really hurt but i understand...

"i'm sorry.." i looked away from her.

'no cade your okay, and i do want something for us but just wait please.' she stood on her tilly toes, kissing my cheek.

'okay?' she smiled.

"okay." i smiled back and pressed my lips onto hers.

hell nah i'm still mad i just ate yo pussy too but anyways.

                                          * * *
thanks for reading loves.

should leilnai take some time to heal? comment and let me know!

-take me back again.