Expressing the love

Hey readers
Before reading story you have to read this note
This story is an imagination only . names I used are also an imagination to give every character a name . so don't take it serious read my story only if you are interested don't blame me . YOU ARE READING MY STORY ON YOUR OWN RISK. Sorry for not adding mature content. :(
.
.
.
.

Everyone was enjoying the holi fest in Garden excluding Lucky . but when Arishfa forced him he came down.
Lucky's POV
I'm not interested in any function but when my love forced me I came down for her . Mother and Sid coloured my face with holi colour . After my father's death I never celebrated any fest but today only bcz of aru I came here . Idk why but I was feeling the same old feeling which I felt in my childhood for my mother and my brother .
Avu dee Also coloured my nose which was looking so funny . Suddenly I felt a soft touch on my cheek. That was Aru who came from my backside she coloured my cheek and ran away I followed her to chase her she crossed the garden area where everyone was . I caught her from her backside "tumne kya socha mujhe rang lga kr khud bhag jaogi "
"Ha"
"Why"
"Kyuki tumhare pass to rang hai hi nhi"
I rubbed my cheek with her cheek and coloured her cheek pink . I kissed her neck. she left a sigh
"Lucky"
"Yes"
"Leave me"she said in soft voice n was trying to remove my bend from her belly. I leave her she blushed and ran from there.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
Aru's POV
Today we have too much fun . aunty went to her sister house whose sisters in-law gave birth to a baby boy. Lucky left with her at approximately 1:00 PM he is Going to come now bcz avu dee and sid jiju went there and they are going to stay there .
I was bathing to remove colour from my body , my face, and my hair . After bathing I came out wrapping a towel on my body . I saw these things on my bed

With a chit I took that   My Dear    ArishfaBe ready and came down something is waiting for you                                  Your Lucky ❤

My Dear
Arishfa
Be ready and came down something is waiting for you
Your Lucky ❤.
I was flying higher than sky . I kissed that chit . I became ready in 25 mins . I saw myself in mirror no doubt I m looking stunning but this dress is exposing my cleavage but its ok only my love is going to see me .
I came down bulbs and all electric lights were off only candles were lighting the hall . I was in center of the hall . Suddenly someone hugged me from backside I know it was Lucky bcz now his touch is so familiar to me .
"Looking fucking hawt ." he said touching his lips with my cheek
"Thanks" I said blushing
He turned me in his side and fixed my hair behind my ear he kneeled down
"Idk how to express my feeling for you how to describe that how much I ........... From the day we met I feel so connected with you . whenever you came in front of my eyes whatever I saw is only you , You are becoming an important no you are becoming the most important part of my life . Idk why but its too difficult to say that ..." He stopped
"That ?" I asked
"That I m falling for you arishfa. I LOVE YOU more than I love myself I love your everything your voice , your eyes ,your nose ,your hair , your body , your childish nature I love everything in you will...will you be my soulmate " he said gave his hand to me .my eyes filled gone wet. I feel so blessed that he expressed his love towards me " of course " I said lovingly I gave my hand in his hand he slipped a ring in it . he made him self stand I hugged him .
.
.
Lucky's POV
After sliding ring in her finger . I hugged her back tightly My one hand was behind her head and one was moving on her back I touched every inch of her back . After some good time of hug we broke it. She leaned her lips to kiss the ring I too we both kissed on ring at same time from there I took her bottom lip in between my lips. She placed her hands on my shoulders she was depending on me I locked her in my grip. This time we was so patient and kiss was full of love . Our heart connected with each other . It was the unforgettable moment of my life . I was caressing my hand in her hairs and other hand was moving on her back after some good time of love we broke the kiss .
she placed her face on my chest . "I love you Aalu" she said "I love you more baby" I said & took her in bridal style and went to my room I make her lye on bed and turned lights off . I lyd beside her by hugging her & kissed on her neck moving my hand continuously on her arms "Good night" I said she replied and we fall asleep.

Scroll down
My love.
.