Caught

“Mom we are just going to find them” Avu said on phone, picking her purse from bed.

“Ok find them as soon as possible, your Dad's Detectives are also searching them” Am said through phone

“Idk where they ran, I'm so scared for my daughter. Allah knows in which conditions she is suffering ” Am added

“Don't worry Mom we will come home with them believe me” Avu assured

“ok mom I have to go, bye” Avu said

“bye baby” she said and Avu hang up the call.

“Come Sid,  we should go now” Avu said to sid and they both left the room.

Avu was putting her phone in purse in which

“Avu isn't he lucky” Sid said to Avu pointing towards lift which was just close.

“Yes! And see aru is in his arms” Avu said

“Come let's follow them” Sid said and both of ran towards lift but before that lift closed and he disappeared.

“Shit” Sid punched on wall.

“Sid we should go down with next lift” Avu suggested, Sid nodded and they both entered in lift. Inside Avu saw lucky running outside through glass.

“Sid look there lucky is going outside” Avu said and sid saw him leaving. They ran to chase him after leaving lift. Lucky entered in taxi after he came out of hotel. Avu and said started following him in other taxi.

“Do you noticed that aru was unconscious in his arms ?” Avu asked sid 

“Yes I know but I don't know how she felt unconscious, Allah knows what happened with her”

“Why Allah is testing her” Avu said bursting into tears, she put her head in her hands.

“Don't worry Avni believe in Allah he will protect her” Sid caressed her back.

Soon lucky left taxi and entered in hotel, they also followed her, her head was bleeding, her neck was bleeding from side like a vampire bite her and scar of nails on her body . As soon as he put aru on stretcher someone forcefully turned him and a thudd voice made everything silent. Lucky touched the burning side of his cheek. He raised his eyes to look at the person who just slapped him and found Sid in front of him who was giving him death stare.

“How dare you harm my sister ?” Avu yelled

“Tell us Lucky what happened with Aru ? Who gave her those scars tell meeeeeeee ” Sid asked grabbing his collar but he was still silent not even looking into his eyes.

“Hey! You guys its not your home. Your yells can disturb patients” A lady doctor warned

“You come with me I'll see you now ” sid said in cold voice and dragged lucky with him where  Avu ran behind Aru.

“Doctor what happened my sister” Avu asked

“is she your sister ?”  doctor asked

She nodded

“She felt unconscious because she got injury on the side of her forehead. ”

“what ?” Avu asked taking a step back in shock

“i have to go now” doctor said and went in.

Avu covered mouth mith hand which left hung.

Will update soon

*Till then think what happened with Aru ?

Next Chapter be like

★Avu saw something on Aru's chest which made her took a step back in shock.
★“Now I am not going to ruin your life with my love ” lucky said with tears in his eyes
★thudd