👀

Lucky's POV
After sometime bhai and Avni dee came inside room. I was sitting on floor, my head in Aru's lap where she was brushing her fingers in hair.

I raised my head from her lap and gave a small smile to them, they replied immediately. They also sat on floor and Aru also came down.

“Are you guys okay ?” Avni dee asked

“Yess dee” Aru said.

She nodded.

“You know Mom dad accepted your relationship” Avni said

“Really ?” Arishfa asked

“Yes but they said that they will let you marry each other only after Lucky leave *those drug ” Avni said

“it's okay he will leave drug and will start his studies again.... Haina ? Lucky” sid asked him

“Sure bhai now my Aru is with me now nothing can distract me.” Lucky answered.

“See both of us are with you So no need to to worry about anything else. all of us excepted you just because we love you, we care for you. So never ever try to put your life in danger ” Avni said

“And specially you” sid said to Lucky.

“Jiju why you are saying this” Aru asked. She was unknown by Lucky's try to give up. Lucky gave a “please Stay silent” look to Sid.

“Dont you know ?” Sid asked but soon he shut his mouth when Avni shot a glare on him

“No nothing Aru” Avni said

“ No dee you are lying tell me jiju what were you saying ?” she asked

“Please !” She said loudly

Sid once looked at Avni and she gave him OK tell her what else can we do ? look.

“Ummm..... Lucky tried to give up when you were in hospital.” Sid said.

Aru looked at Lucky with teary eyes where lucky was looking at her with sorry. She was hurt so much hurt for the person she was fighting with everyone tried to leave her. That feeling broke her heart. Avni was looking at Sid with a dangerous look, Sid lowered his eyes. When he slowly looked up in Lucky's side Lucky gave him a “I'll see you later look”. Sid gulped audibly.

                            ★ ★ ★★

“Sorry Aru please forgive me. I'm so sorry I know I did wrong. You can punish me you can slap me but please talk to me” Lucky said and again knocked the door.

“Aru open the door pleassssssssssse” he tried to unlock door but it was already locked so he failed.

“ you are not going to open the door ?.......... then OK .... I'm going” he said

“Can you listen me ?’’ he yelled

“I'm going” he yelled again

He taped his feet on floor to make her listen that he gone but she didn't opened the door. He made an frustrated face.

“Aru please I'm begging from past one hour please open the door say something. I know I did wrong but you're also doing wrong n. is it okay to lock yourself inside the room and sealing your lips.” he asked trying to open the door.

Soon the door was opened on his face and a slap landed on his cheek.

“I'm doing wrong haan ? And what you did ? Was I dead ? Did I left you ? That you tried to give up ? If I can live for you can't you live for me ?” she asked. Her face was gone red and eyes wet with tears, hair messy.

Lucky was saying nothing just standing with his gaze on floor. His hand was on his cheek.

“hurting ?” she asked, he nodded.

“I'm sorry” she said rubbing the same cheek in a soothing way.

“what the hell is happening with me ? Why everyone is slapping me first Avni dee then bhai and now you I can't bear it. My cheek is paining now.” he said making a puppy face.

The boy who was so strong, a stubborn is behaving like a child in front of the girl he met before a month. His whole heart, his mind, his soul was coloured in her colour.

“I am sorry Aalu but you also did wrong n” she said

“Sorry I'll never do that again” he said

She kissed on his cheek, a smile appeared on his lips.

“I am sorry I should not had slapped you” she said caressing his cheek

“it's okay Aru it didn't hurt, it was just like a child playfully slaps” He said smiling

“Really ?” she asked

“Hmm” he pulled her in his side, joined his forehead with her and smiled.

                              ******

Okay so this is the next part
Nowadays I'm not in mood of writing but in mood of reading but no one is updating that is so bad but it's OK ....... No Problem. So I wanna say that as me is not in mood so it can take some days to update next part. So stay tuned and Allah ke naam pe koi comment de diya karo. Bhai main tum logo ke liye hjjaar hjjaar shabad likhti hu aur tum log 10 - 15  likh ke bta nhi Skte acha hai ki bura hai. Chlo koi na jo bhi hai aaaj Allah ka vasta tumko please comment kar dena.

Story by
Alisha ✨.