🤍

Arishfa's POV

It became One and half month of his treatment. It was too hard for him but Aalu showed that how much he love me. There is alot of diffrence in Old Lucky who was addicted to drugs and today's Lucky who is addicted to Arishfa. LOL. He is showing that how strong he is and I hope no I know he will be perfectly well after one month and fullfill his dream of being a football player. After some days of treatment he told me how much he loves playing football but after that incident when he fell unconscious in match he left football. Doctor suggested me that we should tell him to do what he loves and it's good for him if he plays football. Then we encouraged him and he started playing football with kids who were also in hospital for their reasons. He feels so good and I can see how much he loves playing football from his happiness. Avu Dee and Sid Bhai visits  hospital every day. Lm and my mom dad also comes on third day. Lucky is not rude like he was in beginning he is changing.

POV ends

“Lucky don't make this face eat it” Arishfa said feeding him

“My stomach is full” he said

“You eat only two bites and your stomach is full…?” she asked

“Yes” He said

“Don't make excuses” she said

‘‘no I'm not making excuses” he said

“Eat this” She said

“ok I'll but first give me a kiss” he said putting his finger on his lips

“Lack of shame” she chuckled

“Why shame? I want it and where was that shame when we kissed in your room at my house, when we kissed on the day i confessed, when we were in Goa, when we kissed and slept together in hospital and when today in morning we kissed” He said making her blush, recognising all those scenes.

“First of all you forcefully kissed me two times from them and where was your shame” She asked

“Who said I have shame? I have no shame when it comes on you”he said

She blushed

“Now kiss me” He orders closing his eyes

‘‘ Fuck kiss eat this otherwise I'll tell your mother what his son asks me to do” She said

“Yrr that's not fair” he said making a disappointed face.

‘‘Now open your mouth” she said

He opened his mouth and eat that. After sometime he takes medicine and lays on bed. She sat beside him and starts moving her fingers in his hair, he puts his head in her lap and after sometime he fall asleep. She looks at his face lovingly for sometime, then puts it on pillow carefully and covers him in blanket. She started packing her bag and hanging that on her shoulder she got up to leave. She looked at his for one more time and pecked on his cheek and whispers love you. She leaves to home after that.

Ok so sorry for small part but don't worry next part is going to be long.
So stay tuned and comment