Joliver- Getting the news out

Prompt- Junior gets help from Jake to help him tell Oliver he likes him.

TW- swearing,
———————————————————————————————————————————————

Junior was thinking on how to tell Oliver he loves him but he does not know how to, so the one person he thought to help him was...Jake. The cousin he hate the most out of everyone he knows, but he could not go back now he was already standing in front of Jakes bedroom door. He knocked on the door. Jake opened the door then said to junior, "What do you want?"

"I need your help with a... crush." Junior said, looking at the floor.

"And you need me to tell you because..?" Jake said, crossing his arms.

"You know a lot more about Oliver then me." Junior said, looking back up at Jake.

"Wait a damn minute, you like Oliver?" Jake said with wide eyes.

"Crazy right, but I really need your help...please?" Junior said.

"Get your ass in here, I will tell you every thing you need to know about Oliver!" Jake said, pulling Junior in his room.

They talked about Oliver and what he liked and what to do about asking him out. Junior was terrified to tell Oliver he liked him, What if Oliver did not like him back or Will hate him for being gay.

"K thanks for the help Jake." Junior said, standing up from the bed he was laying on.

"Yep, when you come back tell me how it went." Jake said, waving as Junior left the room.

Junior texted Oliver,
J=junior
O=Oliver
—————
J-Hey, can I talk to you in person?

O- Yeah sure, Is something wrong?

Junior did not respond after about 3 minutes

O-hey are you okay your not responding

J-Yeah I'm fine,I just really need to talk to you

O-K, In on my way be there in 5

Junior then put his phone in his pocket put some shoes on and walked outside waiting for Oliver to arrive. After about 5 minutes Oliver finally made it to Juniors house. Junior was not paying attention so Oliver took the chance to scare him. Oliver snuck behind Junior with out him mowing and scared him, making Junior yelp and turn around quickly.

"You scared the shit out of me Oliver, Jesus Christ." Junior said, putting his hand on his chest.

Oliver chuckled and sat beside Junior.

"So what do you need to talk to me about?" Oliver asked, turning his body so he was facing Junior.

Junior took a deep breath. Rethinking about what he was doing.

" I-I just wanted to tell the that- IREALLYLIKEYOU!" Junior said way to fast for Oliver understand.

"What did you say, you said it to fast I didn't understand?" Oliver said.

"What I'm trying to say...is that I really like you but I did-" Junior got cut of by Oliver kissing him.

Junior melting into the kiss. After a couple seconds they broke the kiss.

"So you like me back or-" Junior asked.

"Not I kissed you just because I wanted to-Of course I like you back!" Oliver said, rolling his eyes.

"Oliver Hayden's, will you be my boyfriend?" Junior asked.

"Oh of course, Junior Wheeler." Oliver replied.

"True love, It's wonderful!" They heard someone say.

They both look over to see Jake standing at the door. Junior rolled his eyes a
then looked at Oliver.

"Watch this," he mouthed. "Devon new crime podcast came out." Junior said, looking up at Jake.

Jake ran up the stair not saying anything to the other two. Junior and Oliver heard Jake bedroom door slam shut, making them giggle. Junior looked back at Oliver. Junior smiled at the boy sitting beside him, his smiled growing knowing that the love of his life is now his.
———————————————————————————————————————————————
Words-635

Two stories in one night. Wow Im proud of myself but I hope you enjoyed reading.

Bye bye my little stars!