Jevon: Cant sleep

Request: animezsimp
Little space
Little: Jake
Cg:Devon
Prompt: Jake can't fall asleep during nap time so Devon sings a lullaby to him
———————————————————————————————————————————————
Jake has had some trouble falling asleep during nap time for awhile now and is to scared to ask Devon for help with it. So here he was again sitting on his bed not able to fall asleep. He heard foot steps coming up the stairs, thinking it was just Junior going to his rooms but hs was wrong. Cause Devon was the one that walked in.

"Baby, why are you still up, you were supposed to be asleep a long time ago?" Devon asked, walking in the room and closing the door behind him.

"Can't sleep..." Jake replied, in a very quiet tone.

"You can't sleep, now that's a big problem because when it's bed time up go to bed right away." Devon said, giggling then sitting next to Jake.

"That because when it's bed time your with me but at nap time your not with me." Jake said.

Devon giggled at that then said, "So you want to to start sleeping with you at nap time too and not just bed time?" Jake nodded and climbed into Devon lap. ( Jake was laying between Devon legs with his head on Devons chest, to make it more clear.) Devon started to play with Jake hair, because Devon knows that makes him really tired, then the caregiver started to him a song to the little. About a couple minutes later, Devon heard soft snoring coming from the littles mouth. Devon smiled and decided that it was nap time for him too.
———————————————————————————————————————————————
Words:273
Thank for the request, hope you enjoyed reading.

Bye bye my little starz👋