Joliver-Everyone makes mistakes

Little space
Little-Oliver
Caregiver- Junior
Prompt- Oliver is in little space and running around,He hits a table and breaks a vase and trys to clean it up but just cuts his hand Junior finds him and takes care of him.
------------------------------------------------------------
Oliver was running around with his pacifier in his mouth.He was giggleing until he hits into a table making him trip and fall on the ground. Then Oliver heard A really loub thud. He turned to see the smashed vase. He eyes widen.

"Oh no, I broke something, I need to clean it up and fast before Jun-Jun finds out." Oliver said to himself, then started to clean up the broken glass.

Oliver put the glass in a pile until he cut himself really bad on one of the pieces.He was holding back the tears grom falling. He then heard the front door open.

"I'm back Ollie, where are you!" Junior yells.

"Oh no, what do I do now?" Oliver asked himself.

Junior started to walk up the stairs and looked to see Oliver sitting holding his hurt hand and and holding tears back. Junior did not care if the glass was broken, he just cared about his boyfriend.

"Baby what happens?" Junior said, carefully walking over to Oliver so he did not get glass in his feet.

"I was running around and I hit the table by accident.." Oliver said still trying to hold the tears back.

"I'm sorry, I didnt mean to.." Oliver just kept on apologizing.

"Baby its okay, I'm not mad at you. I was just worried." Junior said.

"Everyone makes mistakes sometimes." Junior continued.

"Let go get you hand cleaned up, then I'll clean up that glass and after that we can watch a movie, how does that sound?" Junior said, smiling at the small nod he got from the little.

Junior help Oliver up and slow walked past the glass and started to walk to the bathroom, to clean Olivers hand. When they got to the bathroom, Junior put Oliver on the sink, he got the first aid-kit. Junior cleaned up Olivers hand as Oliver kept on apologizing.

"Baby, I said it was okay." Junior said, finishing up rapping the littles hand.

Oliver and Junior were walking down back where the glass broke and Hunior said, "How about you go a pick a moive to watch and I will clean up the glass."

Oliver slowly nodded. Junior smiled.

"Okay, I will be down in a bit." Junior said, kissing Olivers forehead.

Oliver slowly walked down the stairs. He walked over to the living room, and started to look for a movie to watch.

After Junior finished cleaning up the glass, he put the glass in the trash and not knowing how he was going to explain, to his mom on how the vase broke. But he did not care about that right now, he just cared about Oliver. Junior walked to the living room to see Oliver who has his pacifier in his mouth the movie on the TV and The little holding his favorite stuffed animal.

"You want to watch The Grinch?" Junior said walking over to the couch where the other boy was.

Oliver nodded. Junior sat on the couch as the little cuddled up to Junior side. About 30 minutes into the movie, Junior heard small and quiet snores from the little beside him. Junior turned the TV off and mored so he was now laying done, with Olivers head on his chest.

"Good night baby." Junior whispers.

Junior then fell asleep rubbing Olivers back.

------------------------------------------------------------

Words- 598

I wrote this in school so-yeah hope you enjoyed reading

Bye bye my littles starz