| Chapter 1 | The Meeting

'| "Of Course..." Dash muttered to himself as he walked into brimber city to go to the poke center to go heal. When he saw a kid who looked about 11 That kid came up to him and asked "Who are you?" Dash stared at the kid before responding, "Names dash kid," he said in his rough voice the kid stared at him before saying. "Let's battle!".   ×|Oh god |× dash thought as he grabbed one of his PokeBalls out of his pockets his glaceon cuddling up to his leg as he stared down at him before petting him and looking back at the kid "Fine let's battle! I'll show you not to challenge the great Dash!" He said as the kid threw out his starter, a torracat and Dash threw out his dustox called moth bud.

|After the fight since I'm bad at writing fight scenes|

   °|I sure showed that kid! |° dash thought as the kid stared at him before saying "Wow! That was really awesome! Wanna battle again sometime?" He stared at him before shaking his head as a person dressed like a professor walked out of the poke center. "Oh you think you're so great huh? Well I challenge you to a battle!" Prof. Wyatt said to dash, instead of awnsering he just nodded.

|After another fight scene|

     He glared at the ground as he let out a few words "I lost.....?" He growled as the professor who laughed as he said "Not so great now are you?" He teased dash without himself knowing he was, dash pushed him out of the way as he ran inside the poke center  as he said "I'm only healing then I'll go.... JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yelled as he ran inside to heal then picking up his glaceon and running off to route 6.

|Colin P.O.V|

"Prof. Wyatt I think you went too far...." I said as I watched the mysterious stranger run off to route 6,.  "Oh what's wrong? I was just joking.." he said staring at the tracks of dash's shoes. "You should go apologize to him you know? He was actually pretty good" I said to prof. Wyatt as ash walked out of the poke center he stared at them before asking "what happened?" He asked I explained that prof. Wyatt had beaten a kid who had beaten him ash nodded as he asked "where did he go?" I pointed towards route 6 as ash grabbed my and prof. Wyatt's hands and dragged us over there, why do I have a bad feeling about this?......  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woo! First chapter written already! Anyways have a great day!

    This is loner signing off!